La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc
La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc Employee Review

Challenging and fun

January 12, 2017
La Europa Ceramica helped me to improve my negotiating and selling skills. Ive met a lot of people where I never dreamed of meeting them like politicians and celebrities. I have fun working with them since the bosses are also supportive.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free lunch every meeting, attending seminars, company outing
Cons
changes in the incentives
April 18, 2020
Same role
Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) - Pasig City
Applying in La Europa is worth it , I realized it today because of the ECQ situation happening in our country. They provided 50kg of rice to ALL EMPLOYEEES , including the project based. They release our 13th month pay and the HR Team is helping us to apply in different help from the government. The company and its management has a care to the employees. The department head chip in some amount to give to the employees who needed it the most for extra help . They also have a shared commission where in when the sales team hit the target ALL EMPLOYEES up to delivery helper and driver have a commission. Salary is increasing every year based on performance Fun to work here because the Department Head for sales is the best!
March 28, 2017
Same role
Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) - Pasig
Since the nature of this work is new to me, the company served as my training ground and gain more knowledge. The hardest part of being sales executive is to attract new clients since we have many competitors this day and of course to reach your monthly quota. The most enjoyable part is for me established new acquaintance.
Pros
for sales executive (with additional incentives)
Cons
work on holiday/Sunday and more charges w/ the sales executive
February 24, 2021
Office Staff (Current Employee) - Metro Manila
The management cares for their employees. Very considerate and giving that's why most of the employees stay longer 10-20 years since the management appreciate employees.They have health benefits and hospitalization for us and can be extended to our immediate familySalary is never delayCo employees are kind and we have a healthy work place
Pros
Employee Discount for products, Health Benefits