La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc
View all La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc reviews

La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc

La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc Employee Review

Be more on the side of employee not on the company

Since the nature of this work is new to me, the company served as my training ground and gain more knowledge. The hardest part of being sales executive is to attract new clients since we have many competitors this day and of course to reach your monthly quota. The most enjoyable part is for me established new acquaintance.

Pros

for sales executive (with additional incentives)

Cons

work on holiday/Sunday and more charges w/ the sales executive

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same roleSame location

Worth It

Applying in La Europa is worth it , I realized it today because of the ECQ situation happening in our country. They provided 50kg of rice to ALL EMPLOYEEES , including the project based. They release our 13th month pay and the HR Team is helping us to apply in different help from the government. The company and its management has a care to the employees. The department head chip in some amount to give to the employees who needed it the most for extra help . They also have a shared commission where in when the sales team hit the target ALL EMPLOYEES up to delivery helper and driver have a commission. Salary is increasing every year based on performance Fun to work here because the Department Head for sales is the best!
Same role

Challenging and fun

La Europa Ceramica helped me to improve my negotiating and selling skills. Ive met a lot of people where I never dreamed of meeting them like politicians and celebrities. I have fun working with them since the bosses are also supportive.

Pros

free lunch every meeting, attending seminars, company outing

Cons

changes in the incentives
Same location

Best Company

Nagtatagal ang mga tao dahil napaka buti ng Management. Iniisip ang kapakanan ng empleyado, hindi madamot at maraming benefits. Maraming events para sa mga empleyado. Mabait ang may ari. Kung gusto niyo ng company ng pangmatagalan na, pwedeng pwede ang La Europa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc Reviews by Location

• La Europa Ceramica Tile Center Inc
  • Be more on the side of employee not on the company