Kuya J Restaurant

Kuya J Restaurant Employee Reviews

Philippines69 reviews

Fun workplace

Fun and positive workplace and I learned a lot when it comes on managing both Restaurants and Employees, also I developed My learnings for Financials side of the business. I always enjoy my stay there even there is a hard times at work.

Productive and fun working

Enjoyable working ambiance and fun working experience. Fast moving in cooking with duration limit and fifo system and clean area in kitchen and dining.

Pros

Tip and free lunch

Cons

Long hourd

This restaurant give a warmful experience as my first job.Because they teach you how to cooperate to your workmate as a team and time management to your work

no really recommendedf

they have no meal allowance to offer. they also lack of manpower that cause overload of work. entitled to work even on rest day specially if you don't have reliever .

Cons

no meal allowance

Training was really nice ,

Long hours unpaid overtime , Poor company system ., unorganized practices, poor management ,. lack of management support , training was good but cant apply in real life oparations.

Cons

long hours, no overtime

Kuya J Restaurant

The brand is very promising. Also having variety of menu which gives me more knowledge in food. Kuya J is a great company which you will love to work with.

Not recomendable

The Company doesnt give importance to their employees they could t give support to their workers unfortunately financially unstable for their salary as it has discrepancy as always every month

I learned a lot from kuya J,

I've learned a lot of kuya J. The managers there was very good leader. the food procedure was good. The auditor was very strict so you need to follow what the standard procedure of the said restaurant.

Productive and nice workplace

Kuya J Restaurant is a casual dining restaurant. All employee must serves 8 hours duty a day. The management was very nice as well as to all my colleagues they are very friendly and also highly organized.

Masaya sa Kuya J

VERY WELCOME AND FRIENDLY STAFF, enjoy habang nakaduty, mababait ang management, they will treat you like there own family, accomdating mdating ang mga staff. Madaling mag suggestive selling ng product,

fun working place

I've always wanted to work in hotel and Restaurant industry which has values and mission i admire.Customers service, Cleanliness,convenience and community standard and staff professionalism.

Good excellent

I learned how to cook, cutting vegetables. How to prepare the whole kitchen before opening. To move as a team, and to listen to my team leaders and managers.

fun workplace

fun workplace and has valuable learning with their training. co-workers are supportive and shares their wisdom and learnings with others. has good management also.

Productive workplace. Staffs were really treated as family

The relationship between staffs is harmonious. The Location of the Restaurant is nice because it can easily attract the hungry citizens and those who happens to passed by.

People are nice and kind.

Overall work is fine except that the management tends to maximize the employees skills and most of the time they lack man power hence making us to deal with a broken time schedule.

Productive and Fun work with supportive colleague

Challenging yet fun experience

Working in Kuya J Restaurant helped me grow who i am as a person today. I learned the standard procedures of sequence of service. I learned how to solve minor customer complaints. I learned how to get along with my co-workers and also how to handle the mood of my guest.

Productive and Fun work with supportive colleague

In Kuya J restaurant, we have good work ambiance, our managers are very supportive to all their staff and crews. typical day at work starts with staff and crew morning energizing and brief discussion based on last day scenario like any customers complains to correct pats up to make sure that it will not happened again, appraising each and everyone hard works to give inspiration to all for the new day, ensuring the workplace are properly cleaned whereas. The hardest part of our job in Kuya J is the moment that there is on employee resigned or need to go for their new chapter of their life like having good opportunities. The most enjoyable part of our job is despite of being tired we are all still with wide smile and happy because all are giving their 2 hands helping each other.

Pros

Free lunches, team building

Bogus Benefits

MANAGING PEOPLE Provides clear roles and responsibilities to front and back team members Positions and re – positions team members effectively. Breaks are given properly and timely to team members. Provides specific and timely feedback (positive and corrective) Provides coaching to enable the team members to achieve shift goals. B. Managing Guest Service 1. Customer Relations •Visible i the service area •Interacts and initiates engagement with guest. •Presents a cheerful,positive attitude towards guests. •Solicits and appropriately responds to guest feedback. •Checks and directs team members, and reinforce guest interaction. 2. Service Quality •Monitors and properly deploys team members. •Assesses service quality when doing regular travel path or checks. •Identify and rectifies service deviations promptly. 3. Speed of Service •Assesse speed of service on a regular basis. •Implenys zoning and coordinates with the production area on the flow of guest. C. MANAGING PRODUCTION 1.Product Quality and Safety •Checks the whole production area in terms of readiness. Detects deviations in product quality, processes, food safety, and in other SOPs Calls the attention of kitchen team members executing sub standard procedure and makes recommendation on how to address the concern. Assesses product quality on a regular basis (either by performing actual product quality check with RM or ARM and/or soliciting customer feedback) 2. Product Availability Checks stocks/mis-en-place items for availability based on forecast Monitors -

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours, no offsetting, less benefits, fixed salary

productive and nice workplace

worth to have an experience, always low on stocks and also they doesn't give to much attention to their staffs needs, strict but not too strict hehehe

Pros

nice working experience

Cons

no employee dscount /no free meal

Productive and fun workmates..

Most days I get into the office early to make sure everything is ready for our first guests. . I do a similar task at the end of the day, responding to any messages in our scheduling system and walking the Restaurant manager through the plan for the next day. My duties include assisting guests, both in person and on the phone. I schedule their appointments and help address any issues. Many of our guests with concerns that I can deal with immediately. The pattern is similar most days of the week, though I also lead a weekly staff training seminar on a variety of topics, ranging from effective communication with guests to new a policy of the store . I volunteered for that responsibility as a way to improve my leadership skills to all my staffs.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kuya J Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits