Korn Ferry

Korn Ferry Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Relaxed and WFH

Work as a data analyst in Korn Ferry is relaxed. I work with clients day-to-day but the ad hoc tasks are minimal. Most of my work comes from updating and troubleshooting dashboard.

Pros

Work life balance, average pay

Cons

Challenging career advancement

Not recommended

Managers are a bunch of people pretending they know what they are doing. Unfortunately, they lack empathy and knowledge in addressing issues. They pretend that everything is okay without addressing the cause of the issue. Managers are vindictive and not professional at all.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Management, Workload

Absolute waste of time

This company just prolongs all processes and just leaves you hanging. All in an elaborate way to waste everyone's time.They only want to look good but doesn't care about employees and applicants.

Good company

I've been with Korn Ferry for 3 years already and the I love everything about the company. The workload is just right, good environment, good culture.

Great working environment

Great place to work with! Very collaborative. Love the people I work with. Very good bosses. Love the working atmosphere. Very easy to assosiciate with the brand!

Good company for employees looking for international experience

International exposure and lets you work on your own although the stakeholders are still there to guide. Their tools are also good so when you leave transition won't be much of a hassle. I enjoyed working with people outside PH and learned a lot from them.

Pros

Culture, only 8 hrs of work (inc. breaks), easy to take a leave, international exposure, good training ground

Cons

Incompetent local HR, low pay, not competitive benefits package, too much work, high attrition

A company where you can grow.

Best RPO company. Management is very approachable. Salary is competitive, Benefits and Yearly Bonuses base on performance. Nice office location in BGC.

Pros

career advancement, approachable managers, colleagues, salary and benefits

Cons

none so far

it's okay

Slow progress in terms of professional growth. Not challenging enough. job is very repetitive. competitive salary despite doing very administrative work.

Job lacks challenge, too repetitive

My job there was too repetitive that I got burned out almost every week. The pay is low and the benefits are awful but I stayed because they promised that we will have a job enlargement. Too bad that didn't happen so I left the company.

Pros

People

Am.not gonna recommend

Never settle for less. There is a slow progress in terms of professional growth. The management is poor in terms of leadership.Team leaderz are incompetent.

Nice company

Good company but the benefits is not that good as well as the salary. Need improvement with hr and compben. Attrition is a bit high, because of the sal and ben and others with the management

Fun workplace

This company brings you fresh start as it only opened two years ago in Manila. The workplace is very light and young. The management is very considerate of its associate. I am currently working with a team who just developed the moment I entered the company and we are learning a lot for the past eight months. The counterpart in USA never fails to support this team as we go towards the goal to provide excellent service for our global clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Korn Ferry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits