Koppel Inc

Koppel Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The employees and bosses are kind, but there is no other benefits aside from free uniform that is too long to distribute and healthcare with no other dependents. The salary increase is not that big.
Salary / Benefits
No uniform for new employee and less service tools/equipment for branches. Management must hire a skilled, kind, and well mannered employee next time. It's hard to handle a toxic and selfish person in the work place.
Pros
Relax environment
Cons
Poor training for new Engineers
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is the unity with your co worker because they will help you when you need a help. And the most challenging is when you need to meet up your deadline like reports and posting of entry. When it comes to benefit they provide health card but not to the extend of your family members. Not fully compensated when it comes to salary they will offer just your regular rate on ypur previous job
Salary / Benefits
Additional knowledge and learning in HVAC industry. New process and new policies but with the same work duties and responsibilities.
Able to have a new family in the company. Until now, I get along with them.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed and no pressure working environment. Trainings are limited and hard to get approval for training request. Employee benefits need more improvement, especially meal allowance and shuttle. No regular saturday work
Salary / Benefits
No Problem with managers, facilities was good. Just need to improve training and development of their employee. Need to provide safety engineer to assure the safety of every employee.
Salary / Benefits
I had a life-work balance. Carryout monthly services check evaporator and condenser water temperature and pressure. Check oil level and oil pump and compressor amperes. Check oil level sensor and transducer and refrigerant system.

Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.

Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.

Diagnosing breakdown problems.

Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.

Carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
Salary / Benefits
direct to the manufacturing area for the inspection. to be more patience. sometime supportive but not always as they think always they maybe bankrupt. just good. no easy access with the management.not actually.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
not much support to their employee
Salary / Benefits
Ito is Nice Job For me. It has a good salary, never delayed. Buto One problem is that Its too far For my place. If I am going to rent a house Its too expensive. So, I decided to find another Job that is near in my place.
Pros
Good incentives
Team work
Good Services in Client

Good job

Excellence

Manageable

A good approach in the manager

Always willing to help others

Good Samaritan People...
Pros
Teamwork
Salary / Benefits
In my previous job I learned how to handle different kind of customers. I learned how to be patient and stay calm when Im under pressure.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
productive works, i learned how to handle my time, management is good and very helpful even my co-workers the hardest part of the job is the aircon is too heavy but its ok no need to go in gym.
Pros
allowance