Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc. Employee Reviews for ExecutiveReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This company is best for fresh grad looking for experience. They have a very flexible when it comes to attendance because they have a 'no work, no pay' policy.
good company to work with
Long hours, no benefits, contractual based employment
Was this review helpful?
See more Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
3.4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
2.8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.2 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.
- How does someone get hired at Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.?One person answered
- Hello, Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.! Is your job ad for Help Desk amenable as a work-from-home pos…
- What are the requirements needed when you have a interview?