Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.

Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews

N/a

Good Management and they put us to a good and well known employer that honed us to be a good employee up until now. I am thankful to be part of their company

Great boss!

There's plenty of task to be done. I learned more excel codes as well as being keen to details. Hardest part of the job is a tide of work when it happens thus the most enjoyable part is the friends I made.

active worker

Greet customers and answer their questions about meal specials or specific diet requests. They also prepare and serve meals for dining in, carryout or from drive-thru windows, and replenish stocking stations with utensils, condiments, napkins and drinking cups. Some work in dining rooms, clearing tables for customers, cleaning them and setting them up for new arrivals.

Learning

I've learned so many things in this company. The Salary and benefits are good. And the staff we're all nice. Very accommodating at the very beginning you step at their office.

Pros

Good Benefits. Over time are well paid off

Good companies in affiliated with

This company is best for fresh grad looking for experience. They have a very flexible when it comes to attendance because they have a 'no work, no pay' policy.

Pros

good company to work with

Cons

Long hours, no benefits, contractual based employment

Good

The management is good Friendly working environment The facilities are good The employees are friendly Catering working student Dayshift schedule is good

An agency that does well

It is an agency wherein I landed a job in one of the companies they are associated with. As for the company I landed through them, I enjoyed the environment and work.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

disputes

They were able to get me my first job

This company is a consultancy services and they do seek find the most suitable jobs for fresh graduates like me back then though through contractual basis only

Pros

Accommodating staffs

Cons

Jobs offered were only contractual

Happy Employees and have harmonious working relationship

Give us fair treatment and guidance. Good training and assistance provided by the Team Leader and the Management. And have a good teamwork.

They take care of you

The company will take care of you and address your concerns including client related issues. They provide good bonuses and separation pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc. Reviews by Location

• Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc.