Play YouTube video button
KMC Solutions

KMC Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The company has friendly and accommodating HR personnel. The facility is well maintained and the office set up looks amazing and it gives a cozy feeling.
Salary / Benefits
I learned alot there. But they should transfer to a better building. the people there are nice. The workplace is alright. The hardest part of the job is that they only have few Utility person thats why we are undermanned always. Even we are assigned to the IT department. We also help do the heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of the work is my workmates. they are really nice.
Salary / Benefits
I love the culture at KMC. They organized engagement activities for all employees and really promotes work-life balance. It's a family oriented company where they will always advise you to always prioritize your family over work. Management at KMC as well is super cool! They are not the typical managers where they do micro-managing, they trust you in everything you do and will give you support when you needed it.
Not a very good investment. Defined here the Rating:

Job Work/Life Balance - You've got some freedom but lunch on time is definitely not on the list because oftentimes, you'll need to do tons of work, work past your work hours with a limited amount of approvable OTs.

Salary / Benefits - Benefits are kinda fun: Parties, Training, HMO, etc.. But when you think job, you think SALARY, and it will surely be not enough for the work you will do. You will also stay in the same position for years of working, then a NEW employee of the SAME POSITION(With no experience) is offered a much higher salary than your accumulated annual increase.

Job Security/Advancement - You'll gain good experience

Management - Is it just our Department? or is it the higher-ups? not sure, but it's bad

Job Culture - Good environment, you can all talk about how bad the management is and no one will care.

Peace of advice: Apply here>Gain experience>Save money(If you can afford)>Don't last a year then look for and apply in a better-paying company>Quit
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment. A home like work place. I enjoyed my stay there. They are all caring and they have concern to their employees. Provide good services too.
Salary / Benefits
Unaccommodating and employees are not well paid here. The workload here is not fair enough to the salary they give you. Needs more improvement for their management.
Pros
Hand's on experience
Cons
Low salary, stressful environment
Salary / Benefits
There's little to no growth in the department. Employees are not well compensated. The workload constantly increases but the pay doesn't. The only bonus you get is from the 13th-month pay.
Salary / Benefits
KMC is one of those companies that I really loved and gave my all, unfortunately the management are very biased and pro managers.

If you are on the upper supervisory level you will have a blast but if your an associate level, be ready for power tripping and biased management.
Salary / Benefits
People at KMC are very diverse. You get to enjoy meeting different personalities every single day. I am very happy to be in KMC most especially the people I work with. I look forward to growing more and seeing KMC in true action in the coming years! Cheers.
Salary / Benefits
KMC Solutions is great for fresh graduates. Good experience and work culture. Lots of fun experiences and learnings throughout a year. Good benefits and management
Salary / Benefits
It's very sad that they are trying to build a good working environment and yet their managers doesn't seem to know how to manage their people. Hoping for them to also consider their employees health, emotionally and physically instead of just focusing with things that are for short term (parties and free beer). It seems that their retention program and engagement activities are not aligned.
Pros
Free breakfast once a month and free drinks every Friday night
Cons
Longs hours
Salary / Benefits
Best place to start and build up your career path in Networks and Systems Infrastructure, and also best place familiarizing yourself with Technology Trends with present. Good Work environment and Place to socialize to multiple people
Pros
Good Experience and Good Work Environment
Cons
In-competitive Salary and Poor Employee Evaluation
Salary / Benefits
You'll be meeting different people and client.
You will learn how to multi-task and managed your time.

company conducts training for their admin to accelerate more
Pros
Experience
Cons
always on working lunch..
Salary / Benefits
The work was okay. The hours was not stressful and the salary that the KMC provided was not bad for the job description that was assigned to us. The only concern was the account and the dependents for the Health benefits. We didn't feel so much a stable job. We were worried what if we can't have a sale at the end of the day? I think we were also informed that they will be an HMO benefits for the dependent/dependents however I didn't have it,however the salary was not bad it was good enough for the job that was assigned to us.
Pros
Free snacks & lunch sometimes.
Salary / Benefits
Workmates and Workplaces are home. There is a fun place in our head quarter like Veranda ( a place to relax) and wine bar ( a beer keg is available for all).
Salary / Benefits
You will learn many things always hands on .Good training grounds for entry level .Good environment.Nice facilities with a good team working together .
Salary / Benefits
KMC is a filled with fun professional people. The company always make sure that employees are happy by conducting quarterly parties. They also provide medical and dental benefits.
Salary / Benefits
My favorite part is hitting our quota for me to get bonuses. Supervisors are strict but very helpful. What's hard in this account is people i don't know whom to trust.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
High volume of calls