KMC Solutions

KMC Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines43 reviews

Fun place to work. So many fun activities

Super fun activities/events. But super fast-paced. Need to do have superb time management skills. Overwhelming work. But superiors will help you do your job well and have a chance to be employee of the month.

Pros

Taco Tuesdays. Virtuals games on Fridays. Fun co-workers. Monthly recognition.

Cons

Overwhelming work load.

Great HR team, Very friendly work culture

Love their office in BGC, but their IT support for all accounts were inexperienced. Too many downtime or technical issues and they hired incompetent IT staff.

Pros

State of the art Offices, Payroll and HR staff were approachable, Sprout HR solutions as Payroll, HR proactively gives income tax return

Cons

IT support/staff sucks

Poor Management

The Manager has poor management skills. Power trips resulted to the resignation of 3 nurses in just a week.The higher management has to reevaluate them.Goodluck!

Pros

The company is legit

Cons

The management skills of the Manager and Supervisor is unsatisfactory

Official response from KMC Solutions

November 21, 2021
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We're sincerely sorry to hear you have had this experience with us. Your constructive feedback is much appreciated. We are looking into this issue and are now working to resolve it promptly.

Work from home, very competitive offer and happy environment.

KMC Mag Solution is my number 1 employer now. They were able to exceed my expectations from a company. The offer was great, the work from home stuff we use is phenomenal.

Productive and Fun Workplace

The people I work with are very accomodating and supportive. My first month went by like a breeze and I never encountered any issues that have not been addressed. Their responsiveness are amazing and I appreciate that they are very cooperative whenever there are questions raised. The pay is worth the work that is being given.

Pros

Reimbursements

Great experience overall

KMC has provided me with one of the best job experience so far. They provide a competitive rate and also has other benefits that is at par with larger companies.

Work Hard Party Harded

Employees literally live by it. Across KMC's different sites, we always have free brewed coffee (not instant), fruit-infused alkaline water, and Vegetarian Ice Cream Fridays. This is apart from the very good culture that the company have established across.

Flexible work lifestyle enjoyed in a premium facility

Here at KMC, we are given the flexibility to work at our own pace, open-door policy for managers, growth and knowledge transfer between the teams are very easy too. It's very collaborative work environment which will ensure one's growth in character and career. The offices itself also has that modern but premium feel which impacts my performance positively.

Very collaborative workplace

I've been with KMC for almost 2 years and I can say that this company is the best. KMC promotes a work-life balance and prioritizes the needs of the employees. The management always makes sure that everyone is learning and growing in their profession. So you want to maximize your knowledge and skills, this is the best workplace for you.

KMC has a welcoming community and a team-oriented work environment

I've been with KMC Solutions for just over a year now but I can say that they have the best workplace culture! The management provides opportunities for continuous learning and allows their team members to take on new challenges for growth. If you want to realize your full potential while building a solid career, KMC is the right company for you.

Fast Pacing Workplace

BPO Industry with a Fast Pacing culture but it's fun and slot of people are very accommodating and Friendly. Sociable environment and have lots of activities.

Pros

Free Dinner

Cons

Long Hours

Fun workplace promoting productivity and full life balance

Management is open to being engaged in discussion and eager to receive feedback and input. Company and team outings are promoted and plenty of on site activities with food and entertainment.

Pros

Work hard and play harder, with plenty of support from cross functional teams

Awesome workplace

The best work culture I ever had in my entire career. The company really appreciate the employees and making sure that all of us are safe this pandemic.

Productive and inclusive

With my current department and superior, it's been really good. They have been really helpful and it's really productive and collaborative. The team dynamic and the work processes is really great. They really walk you through everything.

Good Open Culture Where Everyone Works Towards A Common Goal

They really make a great effort to preserve our amazing corporate culture. All leaders are down to earth and there is a lack of office/internal politics. You truly feel that everyone in the company is working towards a common goal.The leaders are dedicated to their people and their development.

Pros

Unlimited Coffee, Flexible Office Locations, Good Culture, Great Events, Health Oriented

Very collaborative and fun place to work!

I have been with KMC for more than 5 years. I am always thankful for the endless opportunities provided for career advancement. It may be tough, but the team where I am currently with ensures no one will be left behind. I look forward to many more years with KMC. Cheers to all! <3

A great place to learn, work and have fun!

KMC is always welcome for new talents and ideas no matter what position you are. Workstations are awesome which allow everyone to work and collaborate well with other members of the community.

Pros

Great Spaces! Free Food, Fun Activities

Cons

Sometimes, tasks are overwhelming

Place is great. People are awesome. HR can sometimes be a drag

It would have been all perfect if external employees are taken good care of in terms of job security. If the client closes or downsizes, they don't really have a plan to retain any affected employee who has a good/great performance (clearly no perf issues). Although sep pay and all that are well given, there's no job "cut-and-paste" retention plans or anything to give you a fighting chance or option to save your job the moment it happens you lose it because of an exigency. How poorly managed / short-sighted is that?

Pros

Place is great. Premier locations. People are awesome. Lots of engagement activities.

Cons

You'll feel like someone who just rents a place, coming in-going out just like that, if you're an external employee you just don't feel connected to the over all values of the company.

Find endless opportunities while working with KMC

I've been working with KMC not too long enough, but I can already say that KMC satisfies my craving for an excellent career experience. If you are looking for a flexible organization with awesome locations, people to work with, compensation/benefits, and endless learning & engagement opportunity then KMC is the place to be!

cool place to work.

I learned alot there. But they should transfer to a better building. the people there are nice. The workplace is alright. The hardest part of the job is that they only have few Utility person thats why we are undermanned always. Even we are assigned to the IT department. We also help do the heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of the work is my workmates. they are really nice.

Fun and the best place to work with.

The company has friendly and accommodating HR personnel. The facility is well maintained and the office set up looks amazing and it gives a cozy feeling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KMC Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2