KMBI

KMBI Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
As i worked in kmbi there are a lot of things that i learned from my superior, he teached me on how to handle a stress and how to make my work accurate.
Salary / Benefits
Workdays is monday to fri only
I learned a lot in my present work like it enhance my ability to cope up with different personalities, I learned and become matured in decision makings, I became more responsible in everything.
Pros
With meal, Load allowance
Salary / Benefits
Kabalikat para sa Maunlad na Buhay Inc. (KMBI) is a Christian organization which provide customer service and enhance each individual/client for transformational values that help their life better. I experienced how to market the service and benefits that KMBI offered to different kind of people we meet, I learn to developed my communication skills , my personality and I learn how to deal/solve with different problems occurred that need fast accurate solutions that makes our client happy at the end.
Pros
meal allowanceb
Cons
10 hrs
Salary / Benefits
My job is primary to do daily report, Cash flow Projection, Give other information needed for the branch to operate. I do also our payroll every month and pay our bills on time. I do month payment for company taxes and other statutory remittances.
Salary / Benefits
Working in my present job develops my maturity in doing my field of expertise, I able to apply my knowledge i got in my college days and develop here in my workplace. I enjoyed working in my field and happy that everyday is a learning process.i learned a lot especially when it comes in dealing with different peoples and organizing a group as well as solving financial problems and creating action plans regarding the problems a center has.
Pros
allowances
Cons
travelling hours
Salary / Benefits
Pros
salaries & wages & other benefits
Cons
workload
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KMBI?