Kittelson & Carpo Consulting

Kittelson & Carpo Consulting Employee Reviews

Productive and work environment is great.

Every single person in the marketing department treated me as if I wasn't just an intern, but as regular employee. My work their also wasn't just for an intern, but it served as work of a regular employee as well, as mentioned by my supervisor.

Funa and loving colleagues

The team has establisha culture that you are important to the organization. This make the employee morale to engage them to work and strive more to be the best whuch help the individual and the organization to be on the top.

Pros

Free foods

The working environment is good.

The management is very supportive especially when it comes to the educational aspects of the employees. They are very much supportive to their employees who wants to attained or achieved some goals.

Pros

Fruity Wednesday and month-end Party

Cons

Regular hours except when you need to render additional hours for the deadlines

Fun and very memorable

I learned how to handle loaded work and time management. Our workplace is nice and accessible to all mode of transportation. The hardest part of my job is seeking for a collection on company to have an available cash to pay for the expenses of the company.

superb

management is very supportive. opportunities to improve and grow is always available. management is very understanding and thoughtful to employees. employees enjoy flexibility

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoyed working in Kittelson and Carpo Consulting Inc. because they are providing a competitive compensation and also promotion. Employees are friendly and the working environment is good.

Good Workmates

My workmates are nice to work with and are good at their jobs. Career advancement is within reach for hardworking and good employees and the owners of the company are nice.

Pros

Job security, career advancement, owners are nice

Cons

managers are immature

Working at Kittelson and Carpo is indeed tiring as we need finish a lot of pending works from the previous years but it feels great at the same time to be working with young people with so much positivity to share with one another.

Pros

Fruity Wednesday

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kittelson & Carpo Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3