Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corporation

Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Very good company the salary is good everyday overtime all the co wikers are good all the drivers are good all of the delivery trucks are very nice i really recommend it
Salary / Benefits
Good company with good employees.You can learn a lot of things on how to have a good quality of appliances and quality service to our customers. They handle their workers in good way.
Salary / Benefits
For 4 years of working there i can say that the workplace is good it is improving. The workmates harmony/relationship is good also sometimes not. The management is also good. The salary is not so good. Overall is good i am in the attitude of no company is perfect. The years i stayed there is happy and not happy.
Pros
The company location is near.
Cons
No free lunch, no allowance.
Salary / Benefits
It was a company with good people, good learning and working environment and I had enjoyed my time working there as an intern. The company has taught me a lot and has given me good knowledge and experience in the professional field.
Salary / Benefits
encoding, using phones to answer and take calls, inventory of exclusive items. what I learned was to be on time always. the management was good. the workplace was suitable for the industry. the hardest part for me was when I went to another factory to inventory the exclusive items. the most enjoyable part was when i was in the office and do the office works
Pros
can sleep during break time
Cons
using overtime to a job that is not my job
Salary / Benefits
This company helps me to improve may self confidence. Its because i learn how to control my fear like checking items which is the product of kitchen beauty.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
15 mins.
Salary / Benefits
I found it productive and inspiring and encouraging. The workforce was positive and management worked well with employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was in ministry to others, and their families.
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working in this company, moreover my coworkers are not hard to adjust with. They are very accomodating. But then, I had a problem with my DM she has a attitude problem. Its hard to communicate with her in terms of my important questions and when she has something to say you urgently need to reply, but if I am the one who's asking her she wasnt able to answer any word.
Salary / Benefits
The salary is good, the benefits are good as well. but the work place is no longer good for me. I work as Driver for almost 6 years now in different companies, this one is the most challenging from the application up to the working place; yeah! it was. It's the only company that requires me my medical exams and to pass there required exam, and God is really good coz I passed it. Being hired after almost 2 weeks of fulfilling the requirements needed are absolutely a blessing indeed. But then like other individual I was looking for much better. A better job that can recognize me as Driver.
Pros
the benefits are given to employees
Cons
Far from home and it takes long time going to work especially during rush hours
Salary / Benefits
The management is always welcome to accomodate suggestions from their employees.
Provides performance incentive every end of the year.

Open to changes and improvements
Cons
Monday to Saturday workdays
Salary / Benefits
working on my previous company is good in some ways.Because they're more concern on their employee's benefits but it's still the salary is not compensating.
Salary / Benefits
It is a carrier oriented environmrent. Productive and efficient.
They have complete materials for repair that results enhancement for the company. The management assist the employees needs effectively.
Salary / Benefits
A workplace with no personal growth and career advancement. Forget about utilizing your skills and knowledge when you join the company. You're just a puppet.
Pros
Meal Allowance
Cons
Very Poor Management
Salary / Benefits
It's fun to work at Kitchen Beauty Marketing Corporation every day. I learned a lot of things about how to handle pressure, how to handle my subordinates, how to manage a fast pace working.
Salary / Benefits
My Review for this company..many of the Supervisor and a senior giving a guidance for their staff.if the staff having a problem their giving a solution..and they teach how to have a dessicion making if the time have a big trouble.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
verv long hour
Salary / Benefits
A workplace that educate their employees to mature professionally through challenging job experience in fulfilling assigned duties.
Pros
lunch subsidy
Cons
lack of yearly salary increase