Kit Properties

Kit Properties Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Management promotes anti work life balance by giving many tasks that require you to go into overtime without pay. My coworkers are all overloaded during the time I was there. The only good thing that happened here was during COVID when we are given separation pay if we willingly resign. The workplace culture is very bad since management listen to people who have no idea on what they are doing and will never listen to us non management people.
Pros
Cons
Overloaded Work, No Overtime Pay, Toxic Office Politics, Favoritism
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working with Kit Properties. CEO was very generous with the employees. The company took everyone on holiday trips every year--we went to Hong Kong for the company Christmas party last 2017.

The downside, some managers were creating toxic work environment because of jealousy.
Pros
Food, parties, trips
Cons
Managers
Salary / Benefits
The company just ventured in the construction industry and has no experience yet. Although they are trying to put up a system there is no one to guide them properly. There are knowledgeable personnel in the company however they lack competence in the construction industry.