King Sue Ham & Sausage Co. Inc

King Sue Ham & Sausage Co. Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Pressure of work due to only one technician in this company. We do trouble shooting, installation, and more on repairing AC units, and motor control!
Pros
Not bad
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Great experience. Learned so much. Learned to multi task and how to manage your time. Also learned how to communicate properly with the customers and co-employees.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot being a human resouces officer like everyday socializing and interviewing to all applicant in my past company.
and im happy to my work because even if is not related to what i studied i quickly learned the position given.
Salary / Benefits
productive workplace and fun workmates to be with , a lot to learn in other departments , do multitask and over time at work , settle conflicts quickly , when you done your work early can go home early
Pros
had a breaktime in the morning and afternoon
Cons
8 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
I've learn a lot of things although the salary was not higher than i expect it because it was my first job i enjoy to be with my coworker there are so nice and kind .
Keep inventory monitors.
Answer and screen telephone calls.

Service Coordinator- Coordinates with supplier as regard the delivery and status of machines.

Prepare, maintain and control of Maintenance/Engineering documents.

Ensure on time delivery and tracing order materials or spare parts.

Purchased spare parts for maintenance use.

Responsible in filling encoded purchased orders.

Monitoring of Maintenance staff work done and pending.

Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) team member.
Salary / Benefits
I love to work at this company but I just want to grow more and be a better person. I'm willing to undergo training, I'm a fast learner. I can work under pressure. In our company, I'm the assistant of my supervisor. Thank you.
Pros
With Transpo allowance and commission
Cons
Lack of allowance