Kinetic Philippines Electrical Construction

Kinetic Philippines Electrical Construction Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Good Company

If you are looking for challenge, you must try to work here. Learning adequately to your job. Workplace is good. The hardest part if the job is working beyond your duties.

Terrible Company

This company was terrible for me. **PAYROLL ISSUE** they deducted my Mandatory Benefits" but they didn't transmitted to Gov't Mandatory Ben. and also the "PONDO" they called. DELAYED SALARY. NO PAYROLL SLIP (SOMETIMES).

Terrible company

Sss, philhealth,pagibig deducted but not paid. Unpaid O.T and regular hours, usually aren't paid forever. Lots of deductions not declared on payslip so you can't claim it through legal terms, especily employee fund which is deducted 1k/cut off until t reaches the same amount of your monthly salary Super delayed salary, 1-2 weeks.

Pros

Lenient on absences.

Cons

Everything about money, and super delayed materials and lack of manpower.

injoyable and staffs are good to be with

the company is good you can earn many exoeriencess or apportunities. they are good in treating with employees. kinetic phils is very much unforgettable company for me.. brotherhood and sisterhood id here we are one family here..

Pros

additional allowance

Hardworking safety

Focus and hardworking and be advance your planned ,work safety and follow the instruction ..be helping to your team and double check you work and love your work also

Pros

Cons

8 hours

well learned place

I learned a lot during my day at Kinetic. i learned everything in roughing ins at in reading schematic, architectural plans, structural and electrical plans.

it enhance your knowledge and skill to be an electrical engineer

I learned a lot in these company in short period of time. In the project I've been assigned I experienced how to supervise manpower, filling documents and attending meetings that enhance my knowledge and skill to be an electrical engineer. The environment is just typical construction, if your're not used to work in dusty, smelly and muddy place especially when it rains you will not last long. The hardest part is making solution to every problem in the site.

Cons

delayed salary, materials and lack of manpower in some of its project

work & learn

Fully collaborated & coordinated with other departments to achieve positive objective towards work. I learned to be more proactive & responsible. The management is supportive & approachable. My coworkers are also supportive & fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is to set schedule of undelivered materials. I enjoyed being part of the company mostly the positive treatment of the people over me.

Pros

training & support

Cons

unexpected extended long hours of work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kinetic Philippines Electrical Construction?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinetic Philippines Electrical Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits