kgb

kgb Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews

Great place to start with!

This was the first company I worked with after university. I had experienced a good training and was able to worked with great people. The reason I left was because of location. It was too far from my home.

Pros

People

Daily Work Routine

Work is easy being a customer service agent, Doing chat support, email and call conversation are more of trouble shooting and inquiries regarding their accounts. Unfortunately, the surveys are unjustifiable in a sense that company has its own innovation and reasoning out is unacceptable for certain disputes regarding the problems encountered by the customers.

Pros

Benefits were good at first

Cons

Benefits become minimal at the latter part

Strict in English policy

Very strict in English only policy for the employees to enhance their communication skills. Fun activities during training to help the bond between colleagues to be easier.

fun to be part of the company since this is my first job

Work day is very hectic due to the numerous number of calls per day. I've learned to manage work life balance even the job as a directory assistant. The management is very understanding and provided early off with in the shift. The culture is very diverse due to employees living in different places. The hardest part is taking more than 100 calls or more in a day. But the enjoyable part is being with my colleagues.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

queing everyday

My training ground

This was my first job which I had few months after I graduated from college. In this company, i first learned the value of being employed and earning money on your own. This is where I started being independent as well.

Fun Workplace

This job taught me a lot with the US market and some of their culture. The hard part is at the beginning while we are still adjusting with the schedule as we are working at night. Overall its still fun and memorable experience.

Pros

incentives

Cons

night shifts

Worst working place

This place didn't not consider their employees family status. They would change schedules without any notice and would make you stay late without asking. Not a job for those who have families.

Fun workplace with open door policy

There is a friendly atmosphere in the workplace. Mentorship and in house training is provided where you can improve your performance to be able to achieve the set goals. When goals are reached, one is rewarded with incentives and proper recognition.

Pros

Deserving personnel receive proper incentives

Cons

English only policy and you must adhere to your schedule at all times

contact center located in makati city philippines

taking directory assistance calls from the us, pertaining to phone numbers business listings, directions and 911 calls, a high requirement of the company is to be able to have an excellent American accent to be able to speak like a local american

Pros

good health benefits, above mininum wage pay

Cons

no security of tenure

I think it's not really for me

I don't like the management. They suck bigtime in my time. The Team leaders weren't that much supportive and the management, since I was pregnant that time and is working a bit slower than how I was working before, felt that I needed to be ditched because I am affecting the team's stats... which I totally understand but somewhat cruel to a working pregnant mother.

Fast paced environment with steep learning curves.

- Fast paced environment - Industry is facing a steep decline in %age year on year so career growth within the company could be minimal - in the past there where opportunities to travel globally to assist and visit teams in Europe and the Philippines, however, that may be limited now due to the decline in business over the the last 7 years - the hardest part of the job was to see the vast amount of redundancies that had to me made due to a decline in business

workplace is fun and co-workers are ok

Work is basically what you will expect in a call center, taking in calls the best you can. But the matrices you need to meet are not really within your control, making it hard for you to meet. on top of that, benefits are not enough.

Can support financially as well as enjoyable to work on.

Well, the work is more on researching on something. I do learn a lot like how to handle different clients with different approaches and different qualities. Collaboration is very important to my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when we encounter a questions that is out of this world and impossible to answer and we do a technique to answer it in a right a place. The most enjoyable is the feeling that the customer satisfied with our services.

Cons

32 hours a week

Good company but graveyard shift.

The company is good but the working hours from 10pm-7am is a beet taxing bec. company is a United Kingdom based. Overall they do take care of their employees.

Fun and enjoyable

I had a great time working here. You get incentives per week when you get the job done. My co-workers we're the best! The best part is you get to choose your own schedule if you perform well and you see yourself continuously improving everyday. The hardest part for me is just the long standing or sitting but other than that, everything's good.

Friendly and working environment

It is a wonderful experience to work at kgb aside from the fact that the management is kind and organized. The volume of work was also assigned equally to the team and all work together to accomplish the objectives required. One of the best company to grow for career advancement.

Pros

Free lunch or snacks

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at kgb. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about kgb in popular locations

• kgb