Keywords Studios

Keywords Studios Employee Reviews

Chill workplace

Due to this, work may be very tedious and strictly routine, however, the workload is easy and light. Good workplace culture, there are activities to keep agents engaged.

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

No chance for salary increase

March 8, 2021
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for the time you are spending with us. Much appreciated! We invite you to meet with your local HR team about any salary questions you may have. We are here to help!

It was fun in the beginning and we didn't even feel like we're working in a BPO company. It had a very relaxed and slow-paced atmosphere, as if you're working at home until they added people from other BPO companies as managers who started implementing unnecessary rules and policies. The company slowly became suffocating and choking.

October 16, 2020
We appreciate your feedback. Through the years, as the company grew and business evolved, some changes came with it. We apologize for the inconvenience but rest assured that leaders will keep the lines of communication open, will continue to reflect on every feedback and course correct as the company moves forward.

Gamer friendly

It's fun to work in KWS. Every agent there is friendly as well as the other staffs. I can say that the management is on average at these times but without the pandemic the management would've been great.

September 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we very much appreciate it. We would have loved to hear more about your concerns, but we do wish you the best in your next endeavor.

Motivated

Working in Keywords Studios - Manila is like living in your own home. You will feel the warmth welcome of your colleagues and bosses. You can have your fun time bacause they have a game room. Anything you are looking for is in Keywords

May 7, 2020
Thank you! This is wonderful to hear, we love our team in Manila too! Thanks for the time you spent with us, we wish you the best!

Play and work here in KWS

Play while working. People are cool and management is just. Career growth is present. The office facility is good and most of all, here you can manage your passion with games while working.

March 9, 2020
We love hearing this and appreciate your taking the time to share your experience! Thanks for all you do for Keywords!

The management slowly changed when they started adding people from other BPO companies into the HR team. They started implementing policies that were unfair to employees.

December 13, 2019
Thanks for this feedback and we are sorry to hear you felt the policies were unfair. We would like to hear more about this, if you feel comfortable reaching out. globalemployeecommunications@keywordsstudios.com is where you can reach us. Thank you and we wish you the best!

Good company to work with

It has been a pleasure to work with this company. Though the company was just expanding the time I was working there, you'll still notice how professional the management are.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keywords Studios. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Salary / Benefits