Kenny Rogers Roasters

Kenny Rogers Roasters Employee Reviews

Philippines198 reviews

good workplace for beginners and better opportunities for career growth

well managed organization with good management leading the team in meeting customer satisfaction at all times. have learned many things in time management, work under pressure, become good team player and able to communicate with customers

Productive and challenging

I had a best experience working here especially that this was my first job. I love the management and the learnings I got from here gave me knowledge to my other jobs.

Fun work place and second family

Its was my first job after I graduated that time I am totally no experience but my coworkers and leader are very helpful to familiarize all my duty. They become my second family and friends. Sometimes you will counter conflict but you will conquer it. Just trust and respect your customer, coworkers, and manager.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Nagger Customer

Heleping each other/treating equally

where i enhance my capability in working in the food industry.Here where i learned to be more patient and be motivated in working.working hard is one od way to success and your stepping stone

Pros

Free meal

Cons

short hour

okay workmates

training is very important . i got a lot of encounter with the baddest team member there but its not the people there that i want , its the job . so i just do my job properly .

productive enjoy friendliness the hardess part of my work is become a roaster

long hours of work then they have a pandemic issue the hours of work is not good because its 3 to 6 hours per day then no over time . its not enough for my family cost

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Prodictive and workplace is great

-during peak hours-fellowship to other co workers and managers-management is great,managers is nice to dealing with staff/crew-strong leadership with managers and team leaders-during closing time-during end of duty,before we go home! the team is go to food park

Pros

Free lunch and good benefits

Cons

Just once on restday

It is fair thats all

My whole in working here at Kenny Rogers Roasters long time ago...is excellent and the bonding that I had here with my colleagues and co-workers can't be paid by any price and it can't be erased it's forever and that's all....overall working here is a satisfaction for me eventhough it don't last a lifetime...

Pros

I don't know what to say but it's excellent

Cons

Always be loyal to the work and there will be no CONS

Advance training syestem

Its good working in here with friendly managers and work mate. i learned a lot of things in this company and has a good training. I recommend you to apply in thus company.

Masarap mag trabaho.

Para sakin maganda magtarabaho kase mabubuti ang mga kasamahan at managers maayos din ang kumpanya nakakasahod sa tamang petsa. Mas madmi akong nakikilala na ibang tao. At dahil sa kinaganda ng kumpanya madami nadin naipasok sa trabaho gusto ko din maexperience yung dapat para sa kanila. Naging masaya naman sila sa naging tarabaho nila dun. Mahal ko ang trabaho ko kahit na minsan mejo mahirap pero syempre kinakaya ko. Wdapatss

They have great services and great food

For me Kenny rogers is the number 1 in Philippines Chicken chain providing great food, Excellent services and the best value for money. The management is all good.

It is one of the best experience that i was experience.

It’s quite good experience actually, i’ve learned a lot including teamwork and loyalty. Even though it’s not impressive when it comes to benefits and salary but the relationship that we built is awesome.

I've been working for almost 4 years

I am working student since when i was starting school in first year college until i graduated of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in 4 years course last December 2019

Tiring but you will learn a lot

The job requires good memory Teamwork is a must Good communication is very important You will learn Focus and self discipline Smooth workflow is required Time keeping is very very important

cooperative and friendly

being not Hrm graduate ,,,it has small salary.. good working environment... can learn more about being waitstaff.. management are good for me... no free lunch... too busy in night session.

Pros

good environment

Cons

no free lunch

Kitchen Staff

management was not good the salary not fare because we work per hour per day only which cost PHP23/hour. but the staff are good and friendly and accomodating.

Wonderful Experience

They will help us as person to build your dreams and they will support you as team member to dream big. By giving proper knowledge about the station will assign and To develop your skills.!

Good Experience

I was hired as Food Preparer at first 3 months, they have this practices of rotation of department for us to learned more so i became as a waitress/receptionist after 3 months of being food preparer

Nice to work and they trained the employee well

Nice to work and they trained the employee well. They management was good. Treat their employees like their family too. Working in Kenny was a very nice, experience for me.

The job is good but the management was not.

The management is not giving the right benefits that their employees needs. The time that I started working at the company i didnt even go to work late, and im doing my job everyday almost perfect then specially treat the customers always welcomed.

Great place to work.

Its a place that you will enjoy to work with people who are professional enough to deal and have a business with every guest and clients. It can be a great training ground for young professionals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kenny Rogers Roasters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits