Kenny Rogers Roasters

Kenny Rogers Roasters Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
My whole in working here at Kenny Rogers Roasters long time ago...is excellent and the bonding that I had here with my colleagues and co-workers can't be paid by any price and it can't be erased it's forever and that's all....overall working here is a satisfaction for me eventhough it don't last a lifetime...
Pros
I don't know what to say but it's excellent
Cons
Always be loyal to the work and there will be no CONS
Salary / Benefits
Its good working in here with friendly managers and work mate. i learned a lot of things in this company and has a good training. I recommend you to apply in thus company.
Salary / Benefits
For me Kenny rogers is the number 1 in Philippines Chicken chain providing great food, Excellent services and the best value for money. The management is all good.
Salary / Benefits
It’s quite good experience actually, i’ve learned a lot including teamwork and loyalty. Even though it’s not impressive when it comes to benefits and salary but the relationship that we built is awesome.
Salary / Benefits
I am working student since when i was starting school in first year college until i graduated of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in 4 years course last December 2019
Salary / Benefits
The job requires good memory Teamwork is a must Good communication is very important You will learn Focus and self discipline Smooth workflow is required Time keeping is very very important
Salary / Benefits
being not Hrm graduate ,,,it has small salary.. good working environment... can learn more about being waitstaff.. management are good for me... no free lunch... too busy in night session.
Pros
good environment
Cons
no free lunch
Salary / Benefits
management was not good the salary not fare because we work per hour per day only which cost PHP23/hour. but the staff are good and friendly and accomodating.
Salary / Benefits
They will help us as person to build your dreams and they will support you as team member to dream big. By giving proper knowledge about the station will assign and To develop your skills.!
Salary / Benefits
I was hired as Food Preparer at first 3 months, they have this practices of rotation of department for us to learned more so i became as a waitress/receptionist after 3 months of being food preparer
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work and they trained the employee well. They management was good. Treat their employees like their family too. Working in Kenny was a very nice, experience for me.
Salary / Benefits
The management is not giving the right benefits that their employees needs. The time that I started working at the company i didnt even go to work late, and im doing my job everyday almost perfect then specially treat the customers always welcomed.
Salary / Benefits
Its a place that you will enjoy to work with people who are professional enough to deal and have a business with every guest and clients. It can be a great training ground for young professionals.
Salary / Benefits
I am fresh grad and work at government agency i file docs, record the incomjng and ourigoing docs, type docs,answers calls and do some technical work requested by the supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience as it is my first job. They helped me through a lot not only to my job but as well to my personality towards working. I never even thought that I could have done all the things that contributes to my attitudes and perceptions in life that I have now.
Salary / Benefits
Rotational shift (day shift) Handles different kind of people.Learned how to build good coversation and helped clients to solve their problems. Call Center Industry Very friendly workplace a lot of learnings to gain.
Pros
More incentives
Salary / Benefits
im enjoying working in kennyn rogers , because i can perform all the stations in the store , otherwise i always see my work to make more challange, and i make fun and enjoy with my work mates.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
very good culture and professional collegues. good training and very safe workplace with well maintained stores. very nice place to work in. will surely miss this place.
Pros
Free Meal and discounts
Cons
Lack of staffs
Salary / Benefits
Good company, very accommodating and very kind managers,The management are great and have a good relationships with their workers.Good benefits and hopefully good salary too.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of my job is how I should be more patient when it comes to the guests yet it is also one of the best experiences that I had and it made me stronger and it made me more mature.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Almost 7yrs in working in food industry. I experienced a lot of resposibility as a frontliner. Willing to under go traning to enhance my skills and ability. I can do multi tasking. Time management for all the time.