Kareila Management Corporation

Philippines17 reviews

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits

Good

Working in kariela can help to earn good salary and career growth opportunities. On a fast growing company kariela is one on the most stable company should job seekers habe to try.

Fun, sometimes serious, positive mindset

Working as food service supervisor, where in planning in sales, making team productive, managing schedule of people base in sales. And mostly happy environment and team

Pros

Annual raises of salary

Cons

Pressure

Productive and fun work place

This company is a good company. Our boss is a very responsible boss. They are very compliant in terms of employees benefits. The work place is fun and full of knowledge.

Pros

With health card fir regular employee

Cons

productive and more training they provided

as a asst supervisor i've learned so many things especially on handling people and how to be a good leader to them. i enjoyed for being their ate when out of work and bond with them.

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

management

Productive work place

A good start for the future career working in this company is good and its a fun work place. People are friendly. Good salary. Good management. Advancement future career. Help you to grow as a person. Warm environment. A job on which you will enjoy every stress.

Pros

Free meal allowance

Cons

A productive place to work

Fun, I have learned how to deal with difficult people i enjoy communicating with people specially when you make them feel satisfied. I am happy to trained my subordinates. I also enjoy the rush hours at the store with huge customers are coming in to try our product.The hardest part is the salary compensation.

Pros

Free Uniform, promotion

Cons

Conpensation

Good enough in terms of productions and management

Sports activities were being part of the program to become physically fit at work . Nice co- workers is a plus factor in a workplace.

Pros

can avail the mark down of products

Cons

benefits needs to define and wait in a longer time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kareila Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Kareila Management Corporation
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?