Kantar

Kantar Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
They teach me with no pressure. Sometimes they talk to me like they're friends/close friends. I learn a lot of new things. I can freely ask a questions.
Salary / Benefits
The company have good reputation as the number one Market Household Panel in the Philippines. You will learn various insights in projects you are doing.
Salary / Benefits
the hardest part of this job is when the company need to achieve the deadline,its very toxic,,but i learned a lot of this job but more important is you need to work hard to achieve your goals.
Salary / Benefits
working in this company is good management is friendly and giving the reason i left the company is because of the salary. i cannot give may children what they want because of low salary
Salary / Benefits
being a custodian here, i observe that there was no employee stayed longer as they expected I guess. They work long hours without over time pay just stand with fix salary. They lost productive employees many times.
Pros
open pantry
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job for me are the new experiences and lessons each new project gives you. There are times where the limitation of your platform will hinder your work but proper communication is key in order to either solve the problem or bypass the limitations.
Pros
Regular company hosted events
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from my experienced and also blessed that I belong with. I enjoyed to communicate with my co-workers and became friends. I thank you for all the people I meant and have learned with them even if in work and personal reason.
Salary / Benefits
Being a part of the automations team gives a very fulfilling and yet challenging vibe. The solutions you can provide ranges from intermediate user levels up to advance ones. Having said that it is very fun yet challenging to tend to these people's needs with the mindset of meeting or extending to their expected levels of requirement and such.
Pros
Experience is very good.
Cons
Salary seems quite lacking, against all harwork the people had done.
Salary / Benefits
people there are approachable and willing to assist and give help to new workers. they guide the and train people who is new on the job.
Cons
8 hours working time with 3 break time
Salary / Benefits
Conducted market research and generated business strategies Provided consumer perspective and insight Transformed data from market research into clear marketing recommendations Conducted project management and client management Presenting the data in a clear and concise format Performed financial and market research for external clients and
Pros
free lunch every project
Cons
8 hrs work
Salary / Benefits
Working for Millward Brown Philippines is a great work experience as there is always room for collaboration and team work. Additionally, the company has wide range of resources that employees can use in order to help with their analyses for clients. While there is quite the heavy workload, the support system across teams is very strong and very professional.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Kantar Wordpanel for over 4 years gives me opportunity to explore new things. They help me developed my skills by conduction some trainings and seminars. Being part of the company is not an easy job, you must be courageous to face the every working days with the client. But despite of this i can say that i enjoyed my stay in this company.