Kabraso Multi Purpose Cooperative

Kabraso Multi Purpose Cooperative Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Fast-paced

If you are looking for a good training ground, consider working here. Some are friendly staff, others not. One Accounting staff is not friendly at all!

Cons

No work-life balance

Not so good agency

Ive worked at KMC for almost a year and all I can say is, its a bit complicated agency. The process of their SSS SICKNESS is very slow. They handled a lot of client so they cannot work well handling everything. They have complicated process that took too much effort and repetitive task. No appreciation. The boss always look for someone to blame.

Pros

With benefits

Cons

Too much problem, complicated process, unpaid holidays

Kabraso is also an agency company they replace Triple Excellence as my employer. Same Job description, sales representative, over all like triple excellence They Good.

happy anc satisfied working with this company

I enjoy working with the company. i learn a lot and new things with them. I am happy that i've been a part of them. Im satisfied on the salary they help me provide my working needs.. thank you

enjoy may job .

the position being a customer service representative is enjoyable ..talking to different people regardless their culture .. nice working as a sales team.

Pros

nothing

challenging thou enjoyable

fixing season of the clients was very challenging and the thing that i have learn from my work is how to handled so much pressure especially when it comes to different task. The management of the company for me it was average, the enjoyable part of the job was, when we hired a lot of people.

Nice Place and enjoyable one

Very Healthy environment and nice people to be with. I feel a positive ambiance of the place as well as the management.

Pros

with Transpo allowance

Cons

mall hours is not convenient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kabraso Multi Purpose Cooperative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits