Kabraso Multi-Purpose Cooperative

Kabraso Multi-Purpose Cooperative Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Not straight forward

You serve and work for a different company specifically from Trends but Trends ship you off to one of their costumers that makes you feel outsourced twice!

Nice and exciting

Work-oriented and time oriented, manage well all’ concerns of the employees, practice good employer-employee relationship updated benefits and up to date salary

no summary to be written

they not entertain well the problems of their members specially in SSS, over and under paid salary, employess of Kabraso does not care the needs of their members.

Cons

always under paid of salary

It's Okay! fun working with colleagues. relaxed sometimes but mostly stressful.....

It's Okay! fun working with colleagues. relaxed sometimes but most of the time stressful.. It's really challenging managing more than 300 members at site.

Fair management

They train the employees well and they give supervision and advise on a daily works to be done. They give the schedule ahead of time and they give the salary on time.

productive work place

 Responsible in receiving delivery of products  Documentation and filing of delivery receipts  Picking of products from the stock room as per dealer's order  Authorized to release products to dealer  Monthly and yearly inventory of products

Easy to work with officemates

I had my OJT here and I must say I learned so much from here. The people are nice and they helped me a lot with Admin works. They trained me to do HR jobs too.

Pros

Free training for admin and HR works

Cons

No allowance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kabraso Multi-Purpose Cooperative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Kabraso Multi-Purpose Cooperative Reviews by Location

Learn about Kabraso Multi-Purpose Cooperative in popular locations

• Kabraso Multi-Purpose Cooperative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?