KABISIG WORKERS COOPERATIVE

KABISIG WORKERS COOPERATIVE Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Having a new environment of work experience. And to challenge myself how Would i handle the pressure of my work and how i am going to manage my time and emotions
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy being here. Very cool office. Creative team effort and also approachable co-workers. Management is good, and also the free meal plus allowance
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
easy along with the co-employee, you've learned many thing dealing with other people especially production people. Although its hard to communicate sometimes with them due to their attitude but its still not give pressure to me. At the part of the management they are those who understand the need of their people. Sad to say that the company required saturday office which one that i wish we don't have , so I's still looking for the job that only have 5 working days.
Pros
can change schedule every saturday
Cons
6 working days
Salary / Benefits
As a payroll officer i became kwoledgeable in payroll system in the pihilippine and our labor law .. I am also knowledgeable in bookkeeping . working in this company is like working as a family .
Pros
meal allowacnes, incentives
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot here in KWC especally in excel .. My co-worker's. Are very kind. Helpful and approachable. I love to work with them beacause they teach me everthing just to make my works done even i already know what to do they are so concern in me . the place was so comportable to work.
Pros
birthday incentive
Salary / Benefits
At first you would think its fun to work at a place where they do not implement too much rules. But eventually you will learn that implementing this rules will enhance workability of all employees and thus will gain profit not only for the company but for the employees too. Management needs to be improved too. Inexperienced individuals should not be hired on a critical positions like accounting staffs and HR staffs if they are not qualified.
Pros
yearly dividend because of the cooperative shares we contribute
Cons
low salary rate and long work hours