JTI - Japan Tobacco International
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

JTI - Japan Tobacco International Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I'm a hardworking... I'm a obedience and happy to be with other people... i am very focus on work.. .down to earth... enthusiastic and willingness to work in long hours...
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I love going to work because it almost feels like home. Unfortunately, there is work during Saturdays but it is not stressful to work. Everyone is friendly the job is okay. The relationship between co workers and boss is really great. The salary is okay as well but there is a very low job security.
Pros
great workplace
Cons
low job security
Salary / Benefits
Since I was the only one for the role, I had to balance and manage everything.

The management was a great set of individuals very engaging.

I enjoyed meeting people and able to conduct business with our counterparts from other countries.
Pros
Free coffee, massage chair, all out parties, protective and cool HR Director
Salary / Benefits
The company has a great environment and Friendly employees. It was nice working with them. Its all about teamwork, everyone helps each other. But I think there is no career advancement.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
You have to finish everything before going home, No buts.
Salary / Benefits
I work here as a Data Administratot/Entry,everyday we collect and encode the sales of our salesman. And I am the point-person of our team, I am responsible all the data sales. I've learned a lot especially more on computer. In everyday work i've learned to make basic formulas.So far the management take good care of us, although there are times that we had misunderstanding but its normal in order for the people sorround to grow matured in their field of work.At the end of the the day we gave our best for the company seek.
The hardest part is when sometimes you have lack of time to submit your work because its deadline and you have no choice but to sacrifice some of your ample time to meet the the deadlines.

When you recieve a comment "job well done" its fullfilling to hear that somehow your hardwork is not wasted.
Pros
free snacks and free lunch sometimes
Cons
minimum working hours
Salary / Benefits
My work in JTI is also a good experience.. the management is very understanding the employees is kind and the enjoyable part of my job is knowing new clients
Pros
free lunch
Cons
traffic