JTC Group of Companies

Philippines33 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Productive and exciting

My experience working with them is enjoyable ,exciting and have respect to each other. They have complete benefits to there employee's. They become my second family .

Pros

Free meals

Fun and productive

It is really enjoyable. I had a lot new of experiences when I was working at the said company in one of their fast-food chains. I gained lots of new friends. The management is good.

Pros

Free lunches

Low salary

Shortage of crew in some store because of low salary and bad management. There are store that need to be renovate and detailed out. In some store air conditioning is bad.

A bit stressful but enjoyable job

The work there is quite a little hard and stressful workplace without having enough compensations for the employees. There would be a lot of hard times

The job that I applied for isn't the job they assigned to me when I started.

they said I will be in the supervisory but they assigned me as EDP Clerk when I started the job. They let me work immidiately even without being coached yet wherein supposed to be I have to hav my training and shadowing first. My first day of job was unforgettable since I need to do the job that I don't have any idea on where to start and on what to do.

Pros

Cons

Low salary

flexible

i learned to be flexible, undergo shifting schedule, good ambiance and the management are very approachable inn terms of the needs of the staffs.i did monthly inventory of every store.

Pros

benefits and overtime pay

Cons

8 hrs duty

good company yet still to improve

good but not so productive.yet people and the management were nice. but not a place for growing up. and the salary is not that good, well for me. but overall, its fine.

Being a good role model in our store

Productive and fun workplace and being having a good management. Working with great people, hardworking people, and being a role good model of the store.

Pros

Free Lunch

productive and fun

working with this company is very fun and you can learn more culture of company are easy to adapt. high value for customer and understand each others to have good flow of operation

Pros

free meals

Cons

long hour duty

Productive and Fun Workplace with good co-workers

I learned that you should be productive in every second of the job. You should also do everything right and on time. Lastly, you should know how to be friendly around your co-workers and also the managers.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Extended Working hours

Productive and Fun workplace

This was the company where I've learned how to managed a team, how ti interact with people well and harness my abilities in the food and beverage industry.

Pros

free meals

Its a good company

Its a good schedule i learned to make Company IDs Not good management The work place is good complete tools the hardest is the out base job the events and there have a mass every first friday

Pros

Good co-workers

Cons

low salary

Middle company with agressive vision.

Does not give a very competitive compensation. You are required to do overtime without pay. Task need to be brought at home just to meet deadlines.

Good foundation in fresh graduate

Teach you on how to be a good leader in an organization. You are be able to organize things. Everything must be settled. Pressure and stress is there.

Pros

Happy people

Cons

Long hours, extended duty

Its a fun work place, all the managers performed well and also the crew.

In working in this company as a service crew helps me a lot to serve our customer with smile and greet. A good salary helps me to pay my tuition fee. And as working student it helps me to balance my time. The hardest part of the job is during peak hours we need to be multitasking in our station. The most enjoyable part is serving our customer with tender, love and care. My co-workers helps me to learn fast in my assign station, helps me to adjust my time and they are also a good co-workers and they are also like my family. The management is good they help us how to perform well and how to be a good service crew. Working 9 months here in this store learn me how to be hospitable, independent and to be a good service crew,.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

5 to 6 hours

Provided office uniforms to all employees. Interactive officemates, supervisor support their subordinates. Good and happy working relationships.

Habitual tardiness of supervisors I learned how to use SAP software Management did'nt provide to staff free use of some toiletries supplies, it will take 2 years of employment before you were given an HMO and other benefits. No overtime charges/reimbursement is allowed. Regularization was given to employees after 1 year of employment My co-workers are all very supportive especially the supervisors. Nice working and there is harmony with each other. Meeting the deadline is the hardest part of the job. Enjoyable part is after you submit all the deadlines.

Pros

Easy to work

Cons

No overtime charges even you stayed late doing your job to meet deadlines

Productive and workplace

They are good to handle their company and the management are good the employee are successful to do their job. and they need to get the certified star.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

8hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JTC Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits