JTC Group of Companies

JTC Group of Companies Management reviews

Philippines33 reviews

Clear

Fun and productive

It is really enjoyable. I had a lot new of experiences when I was working at the said company in one of their fast-food chains. I gained lots of new friends. The management is good.

Pros

Free lunches

Low salary

Shortage of crew in some store because of low salary and bad management. There are store that need to be renovate and detailed out. In some store air conditioning is bad.

Competitive workplace

It's fun serving people with a smile. I learned a lot about being patient and having proper time management. We were trained and disciplined to give an excellent service to the customers.

flexible

i learned to be flexible, undergo shifting schedule, good ambiance and the management are very approachable inn terms of the needs of the staffs.i did monthly inventory of every store.

Pros

benefits and overtime pay

Cons

8 hrs duty

good company yet still to improve

good but not so productive.yet people and the management were nice. but not a place for growing up. and the salary is not that good, well for me. but overall, its fine.

Being a good role model in our store

Productive and fun workplace and being having a good management. Working with great people, hardworking people, and being a role good model of the store.

Pros

Free Lunch

Stressful

Handles 60 stores with 5 different brands at the same time serves as the corporate Sales and Marketing Head and the CRISIS Management head with only 1 assistant under me. Workload too much for me.

Pros

Car Plan

Cons

Long working hours, handles so many stores and many branches

Its a good company

Its a good schedule i learned to make Company IDs Not good management The work place is good complete tools the hardest is the out base job the events and there have a mass every first friday

Pros

Good co-workers

Cons

low salary

Good Working Environment

Workload is to heavy but can still manageable. Good working environment. Workmates help you when you need a hand in your job

Pros

Break every 10 am and 4pm

Cons

Heavy workload

Its a fun work place, all the managers performed well and also the crew.

In working in this company as a service crew helps me a lot to serve our customer with smile and greet. A good salary helps me to pay my tuition fee. And as working student it helps me to balance my time. The hardest part of the job is during peak hours we need to be multitasking in our station. The most enjoyable part is serving our customer with tender, love and care. My co-workers helps me to learn fast in my assign station, helps me to adjust my time and they are also a good co-workers and they are also like my family. The management is good they help us how to perform well and how to be a good service crew. Working 9 months here in this store learn me how to be hospitable, independent and to be a good service crew,.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

5 to 6 hours

Easy going Company

Philippines' franchisee of Jollibee restaurant. Fast pace and stable company. the work load depends on how you manage your time to finish it all. The management is still re-vamping up new rules.

Pros

Easy going

Cons

Not well compensated

Deadlines,challenge,flexible,Budgeting,enjoy

In a typical day at work prepares and processes monthly payrolls and submit Deadline Royalty Payment. I have learned to be flexible with my position, with regards to the management is good. Reporting is one of my hardest part I've encountered and the most enjoyable was the monthly meeting.

Provided office uniforms to all employees. Interactive officemates, supervisor support their subordinates. Good and happy working relationships.

Habitual tardiness of supervisors I learned how to use SAP software Management did'nt provide to staff free use of some toiletries supplies, it will take 2 years of employment before you were given an HMO and other benefits. No overtime charges/reimbursement is allowed. Regularization was given to employees after 1 year of employment My co-workers are all very supportive especially the supervisors. Nice working and there is harmony with each other. Meeting the deadline is the hardest part of the job. Enjoyable part is after you submit all the deadlines.

Pros

Easy to work

Cons

No overtime charges even you stayed late doing your job to meet deadlines

Productive and workplace

They are good to handle their company and the management are good the employee are successful to do their job. and they need to get the certified star.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

8hours

productive and fun work place

a typical of work of day during holiday seasons in a very entertaining time of day. the managements and my co- workers are easy to work with.

Fun, Exciting and good training ground

A typical day at work would start by checking on equipments, food preparations and personnel. I learned to be more patient in handling customer complains. Management were to good to employees since the owner started as a crew itself. Had no problem with my co-workers except for the Store Manager because she always charges everything to our staff. As as result to too much charging would be resignation since they don't have money left when payday comes. Hardest part of my job, when we prepare for surprise audit and mystery shoppers. Enjoyable part, we get to eat free and I have learned a lot in customers service.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Graveyard shifts, no OT pay, 1 dayoff

Productive and busy environment

A typical day in JTC is dealing with employees everyday starting 8:00am and ending with my unfinished tasks, I have learned that you need to earn respect. Management has been very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JTC Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits