JTC Group of Companies

Philippines33 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Productive and challenging place

During my days in my previous job I learned a'lot ( Jollibee Franchised) it was so challenging and pressured, a challenge that could help me trough develop my knowledge and skills, a pressure that's motivate me to be more competitive and lead my staff to deliver the Customer Service for every customer.

The job that I applied for isn't the job they assigned to me when I started.

they said I will be in the supervisory but they assigned me as EDP Clerk when I started the job. They let me work immidiately even without being coached yet wherein supposed to be I have to hav my training and shadowing first. My first day of job was unforgettable since I need to do the job that I don't have any idea on where to start and on what to do.

Pros

Cons

Low salary

challenging and

The field work in this company is tough on all levels. You will have to exert your best effort and push yourself to the limit. There is enough motivation to keep going every day and the rewards are always something to look forward to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JTC Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
  • JTC Group of Companies
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?