JTC Group of Companies

JTC Group of Companies Culture reviews

Philippines33 reviews

Clear

Productive and challenging place

During my days in my previous job I learned a'lot ( Jollibee Franchised) it was so challenging and pressured, a challenge that could help me trough develop my knowledge and skills, a pressure that's motivate me to be more competitive and lead my staff to deliver the Customer Service for every customer.

Being a good role model in our store

Productive and fun workplace and being having a good management. Working with great people, hardworking people, and being a role good model of the store.

Pros

Free Lunch

productive and fun

working with this company is very fun and you can learn more culture of company are easy to adapt. high value for customer and understand each others to have good flow of operation

Pros

free meals

Cons

long hour duty

great,productive and enjoyable.

It is a fun summer job experience even though it was my first job i still manage to be part of jtc narvacan. This experience helps me to be strong and to have proper communication to others.

Pros

with overtime payment

Cons

Middle company with agressive vision.

Does not give a very competitive compensation. You are required to do overtime without pay. Task need to be brought at home just to meet deadlines.

Deadlines,challenge,flexible,Budgeting,enjoy

In a typical day at work prepares and processes monthly payrolls and submit Deadline Royalty Payment. I have learned to be flexible with my position, with regards to the management is good. Reporting is one of my hardest part I've encountered and the most enjoyable was the monthly meeting.

Provided office uniforms to all employees. Interactive officemates, supervisor support their subordinates. Good and happy working relationships.

Habitual tardiness of supervisors I learned how to use SAP software Management did'nt provide to staff free use of some toiletries supplies, it will take 2 years of employment before you were given an HMO and other benefits. No overtime charges/reimbursement is allowed. Regularization was given to employees after 1 year of employment My co-workers are all very supportive especially the supervisors. Nice working and there is harmony with each other. Meeting the deadline is the hardest part of the job. Enjoyable part is after you submit all the deadlines.

Pros

Easy to work

Cons

No overtime charges even you stayed late doing your job to meet deadlines

productive and fun work place

a typical of work of day during holiday seasons in a very entertaining time of day. the managements and my co- workers are easy to work with.

Productive and busy environment

A typical day in JTC is dealing with employees everyday starting 8:00am and ending with my unfinished tasks, I have learned that you need to earn respect. Management has been very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JTC Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits