JTC Group of Companies

JTC Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Productive and exciting

My experience working with them is enjoyable ,exciting and have respect to each other. They have complete benefits to there employee's. They become my second family .

Pros

Free meals

Fun and productive

It is really enjoyable. I had a lot new of experiences when I was working at the said company in one of their fast-food chains. I gained lots of new friends. The management is good.

Pros

Free lunches

Low salary

Shortage of crew in some store because of low salary and bad management. There are store that need to be renovate and detailed out. In some store air conditioning is bad.

A bit stressful but enjoyable job

The work there is quite a little hard and stressful workplace without having enough compensations for the employees. There would be a lot of hard times

Competitive workplace

It's fun serving people with a smile. I learned a lot about being patient and having proper time management. We were trained and disciplined to give an excellent service to the customers.

Productive and challenging place

During my days in my previous job I learned a'lot ( Jollibee Franchised) it was so challenging and pressured, a challenge that could help me trough develop my knowledge and skills, a pressure that's motivate me to be more competitive and lead my staff to deliver the Customer Service for every customer.

always go to the top of the building and check the workers need and tell to the forman or the general forman

the hardest work in JTC Group Of Companies is to check the manpower and what they need and go to the top of the building and always survey and always check if the workers they hanve a proper uniform and always wear safety hat or anythibg they need at work

The job that I applied for isn't the job they assigned to me when I started.

they said I will be in the supervisory but they assigned me as EDP Clerk when I started the job. They let me work immidiately even without being coached yet wherein supposed to be I have to hav my training and shadowing first. My first day of job was unforgettable since I need to do the job that I don't have any idea on where to start and on what to do.

Pros

Cons

Low salary

Productive and Fun Environment

My job as Human Resource is a multi-tasking job.I have weekly applicants,weekly exams,weekly orientation,weekly contract signing.Aside from that i go out from the office for some other meetings with our Government partners to give jobs to the people especially students.Working as Human resource Recruitment is a fulfilling job especially if you people a job.When comes with the working environment with treat each other in the office as family.Is a healthy working environment.Hardest part of job is when you turn down applicants that are not qualified for the position.The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different kinds of people and talking to them personally.

Productive and fun workplace

Working in this company as a service crew is quite enjoyable and it is quite hard. Enjoyable because more of your work mates are so funny and it is hard because you are handling food where it is sure you will serve it clean and safe.

Pros

Free breaktime meal

Cons

Average hour

Im a Hard Working Person

Im a hard working person willing to work anytime anyday, Im good at people communication and a loving father of my daugther. Im willing to relocate any place.

flexible

i learned to be flexible, undergo shifting schedule, good ambiance and the management are very approachable inn terms of the needs of the staffs.i did monthly inventory of every store.

Pros

benefits and overtime pay

Cons

8 hrs duty

good company yet still to improve

good but not so productive.yet people and the management were nice. but not a place for growing up. and the salary is not that good, well for me. but overall, its fine.

Being a good role model in our store

Productive and fun workplace and being having a good management. Working with great people, hardworking people, and being a role good model of the store.

Pros

Free Lunch

productive and fun

working with this company is very fun and you can learn more culture of company are easy to adapt. high value for customer and understand each others to have good flow of operation

Pros

free meals

Cons

long hour duty

Productive and Fun Workplace with good co-workers

I learned that you should be productive in every second of the job. You should also do everything right and on time. Lastly, you should know how to be friendly around your co-workers and also the managers.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Extended Working hours

Stressful

Handles 60 stores with 5 different brands at the same time serves as the corporate Sales and Marketing Head and the CRISIS Management head with only 1 assistant under me. Workload too much for me.

Pros

Car Plan

Cons

Long working hours, handles so many stores and many branches

Productive and Fun workplace

This was the company where I've learned how to managed a team, how ti interact with people well and harness my abilities in the food and beverage industry.

Pros

free meals

challenging and

The field work in this company is tough on all levels. You will have to exert your best effort and push yourself to the limit. There is enough motivation to keep going every day and the rewards are always something to look forward to.

great,productive and enjoyable.

It is a fun summer job experience even though it was my first job i still manage to be part of jtc narvacan. This experience helps me to be strong and to have proper communication to others.

Pros

with overtime payment

Its a good company

Its a good schedule i learned to make Company IDs Not good management The work place is good complete tools the hardest is the out base job the events and there have a mass every first friday

Pros

Good co-workers

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JTC Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Salary / Benefits