JS Unitrade Merchandise

JS Unitrade Merchandise Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The company is great and most of the people I worked with were amazing. You just need to be flexible when it comes to the work environment and learn how to deal with difficult end-users.
Salary / Benefits
People at this company helps you learn more and more. It has good people. Its quite and you can make your work peacefully. People in this company helps each other for the growth of the company. My internship in this company is awesome.
Salary / Benefits
I've been exposed in handling sales & Operation , trained & develop people to gain results.... I am handling distributor , makers of Eq Diaper in southern Mindanao
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of working at JS Unitrade is that they have brown bag session and bite size learning which discusses relevant topics that you can use at work and personal.
Pros
nice workplace facility
Salary / Benefits
> Being the Distributor Manager I am responsible for the distribution,marketing conceptualization and execution on our product. On a daily basis, we have to do field works in order to check on the following; product distribution, new product display, promo items execution, correct display and pricing in the stores. We also conduct coaching specially to the new salesmen hired. We also conduct monitoring on our competitors activity for us to have ideas on how are we going to do counter measures as far as competition is concerned.
Pros
Career growth
Cons
transition period
Salary / Benefits
Everyday, I will go to the office and work with my team. Actually I don't feel like working because I enjoy the company of my team/department. Everyday I learn things that one can't learn at school. Work environment is good and I can say that the culture is at par with the other leaders in the industry. I will cherish every moment of my stay here and it is my privilege serving this company.
Pros
Meal Allowances, Hmo, Leaves, Activities
Salary / Benefits
Products are very sell-able in the market. But management is still very traditional. Owner is very hands-on in terms of general management, leaving its hired managers less say in decision making. Politics is still existent.
Pros
Sell-able products
Cons
Management style
Salary / Benefits
I learned from this company is how to become productive and time management. And also I gain self-confidence.
Pros
meal allowance
Cons
Ot
Salary / Benefits
I'm always on the night shift so its not good to my health but the my boss and my co workers are very nice. the hardest part was always the cut off because there's always a huge orders and we need to closed all the transaction. I like my work although its not easy but the people you deal with was the most exciting we always face different people.
Cons
saturday and sunday work day
Salary / Benefits
i learned about computing balance dues. and how to be organize because i've done filing. my co-workers are not so friendly. sometimes they put their co-workers to shame. if work is not done right, employees were scolded. but i think it only happens in acctg dept. but still, some of them are friendly
Salary / Benefits
Productive work place. you will grow and develop personally. benefits are good. politics are expected in a big company.
Salary / Benefits
i find it enjoyable working with this company, it is because that you will be able to meet different kinds of people, nationalities etc. in which i find it very challenging. well, my typical day of work is just the same with my previous companies which i used to work always 8:00 in the morning till 6:00 pm such that i am in the field of sales my works extends more on the daily required since i have to meet requirements on my daily sales plan everyday. I know that management and co-workers are very friendly and professional ever since when i came to visit the store personnel are very much approachable. i don't seem to see making hard of the job because what you really need is that you know how to be able to assist your customers needs. and lastly, the most interesting and enjoyable part of the job is that you will be a part of one of the most reliable and prestigious company in the world.