Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Philippines3,471 reviews
Found 3,471 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Ive been with jollibee for almoat 5 years in the services. Im handling more key results area that give me so much confident in relation to the operations of the company and making decisions and strategies of planning pertaining on the sales growth as well as the profit..To minimize all the cost and planning a project on how to sustain the business..
Pros
Medical benefits, bonus.
Cons
Long working hours.
Salary / Benefits
Diversified work place and friendly staff, fast facing work place and very accommodating superior, about the job not too hard not too easy but it depends on you how you manage your shift.
Pros
free meal allowance
Cons
busy restaurant
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is the no 1 fast food chain in the philippines.
Jollibee is my second home.

Jollibee helps me to provide my needs especially in my school.

Im happy to be part as a seeds of jollibee ,thank you for the 5 years.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace but there are lot of pressure especially facing customer complain but the best part is you can give satisfactory to the one you serve.
Salary / Benefits
I was working in Jollibee at Cagayan de oro city Philippines working in F&B society is one of the most amazing experience you can learn standard about foods that your preparing for customers and there is a proper procedure for everything and time to time checking and most important communicating with the crews proper so that service and kitchen can give the best service and s
Salary / Benefits
The overall culture, working environment and the people I worked with in my 15 year service is something I really miss from Jollibee. Is just saddens me that there are some politics that some how affects the employees' motivation.
Salary / Benefits
Even though I'm tired from work I still enjoy my workmates, and don't neglect our health because they have free meals depending on what time you are on duty.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be more humble to the customers and always wear my smile everytime i do the job. We will always follow the standards and policy of the company and lastly we are united and we always apply teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
At first I got nervous because its my first time working in the fastfood chain, I felt nervous during the interview, the orientation. I had so much fun in working in the jollibee but Unfortunately the hardest part of being a jollibee staff id balncing your time as a crew at the same time as a student. because of my
Salary / Benefits
Even though it is a typical day i manage my self to do the standard procedure at all time. I learned how to manage my time at work and also I learned how to communicate other people.
Salary / Benefits
I love working with Jollibee because its a complete package of getting a job while having friends and family at work. It also allows us to be more empowered thru training.
Pros
Happy working envi with Jollibee
Cons
Covid 19 affected the business, this is why im looking for a part time job
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee are good for pilipino and some countries. But not all nationalities are having the same taste to food. I don't have much tips because i respect your food concept, management is good.
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to work at jollibee..i learned a lot..
I improved my skills specially in customer relation and admin works...

I also enjoyed working at jollibee..
Salary / Benefits
jollibee managers were very good in leadership skills they provide there staff by guiding and molding skills and to be the best of the best crew in the company
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working as a Service Crew. At a young age, it was a great experience for socializing and interacting different kinds of people. It was memorable and challenging.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee Mango is very nice. Because my co- crewmate is kind and some of the manager is kind also. I treasure working there because I’ve finished my schooling.
Salary / Benefits
Because they help many poor people and they have a good foods And they are kind to their customers i want to be part of them and i also need some work
Salary / Benefits
As part of the kitchen. i make sure that the product i serve to customer is in good quality specially in burgers. i make sure that the burger i made is 100% good and that will satisfy the customer.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a well-known fast food company. It is very pressure because of the demand of the customers that employees should work fast and friendly services
Salary / Benefits
Being a manager in Jollibee is not easy as what others think. You meet different kinds of people so it helped me a lot with my patience. You have the semestral audit, so the pressure is there but with the teamwork we have we know we'll pass all the audits. Being a manager is also being a leader. You should be a great leader so that you can lead your team well. This is my first job, my comfort zone, but I know there's still something out there to explore.
Salary / Benefits
a good management and a very joyful co employees. my most enjoyable at jollibee is how i grilled patty and making a burger. sa jollibee bida ang saya.