Jollibee

Jollibee Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines3,457 reviews
Found 1,440 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
The management is great and also the co workers..i love working in jollibee beacause of the fast pace work..im familiar working fast pace job beacause all of my job is service related..food there is good and delicious most specially in breaktime which is free hehe..i want to work jollibee overseas most specialy in canada..thank you jollibee!😊
Salary / Benefits
Not worth it, You serve so many people non-stop, There no time to rest for 8 hours, people keep coming and your salary is just around 300 pesos. but still be positive
Pros
You have an incentive if you are a cashier
Cons
Non-stop work for 8 hours, not worth it for just 300 pesos
Salary / Benefits
extra effort on hard labor. Physically tiring. I was a working student, Because of a very tiring physical activities during working hours, I have no more energy left for school.
Pros
entitled to 1 crew meal per 8 hour shift
Cons
very exhausting
Salary / Benefits
The company provides great opportunity especially for those working student and the free meal and vitamins is an additional to make the worker physically fit and healthy.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is very challenging since they drive to be the cleanest, safest, customer friendly and best tasting quick service restaurant aside from being the most profitable.
Pros
Good employee benefits.
Cons
Long work hours.
Salary / Benefits
The work there in Jollibee is very nice and fun, you can enjoy every of your duty. Assisting all the customers while smilling on them showing a nice and a happy service. I learned to become a positive crew member where i used it to be more productive in my work. The management is nice they have their tasks and work on how the company run accurately and also taking care all of its staff and members giving a nice job and fair benefits. The workplace is good and fun, it enhance your abilities to communicate well with your co-workmates. The hardest part of a job is when there is a complainant that sometimes can not handle the crew. But the most enjoyable part of the job is you are enjoying every single day of your life and in work.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
They are very concern with their employees. From the beginning of the covid pandemic up until now they are supporting us, we appreciate all they are giving for pur protection against covid
Pros
All the benefits
Salary / Benefits
It well recommended for those who wants a good working experience . And it will give us good paced of speed of food servicing for our dear customers .
Salary / Benefits
working at Jollibee is not easy! The environment is very fast-paced! That's why you need to be flexible and you need to adopt quickly; multi-task, and to manage your time well! Overall the working experience is very good! you will learn & realize a lot of things! and it will give you a stronger character!
Pros
free food, fun work place, good managers, good work culture
Cons
small salary, tiring
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is best fastfood in this country so many people go there or their food .the work so hard diff. Shift the all manager is diff beliefs sometimes the work is toxic bec of the manage of the branch or the manager of the time of our duty
Salary / Benefits
Good Employer, Good Benefits and good office culture. A Family oriented organization and with big consideration with its employees. Management is okay.
Salary / Benefits
working there you need to be a fast learner, working fast, alerted anytime, you always have patience and friendly tobthe customers, you will always neat..its great working there the salary and benefits are excellent..
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work with my co workers I'm just enjoying the time when I'm working to my station and happy to serve a good standard food to the costumers.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is the no 1 fast food chain in the philippines.
Jollibee is my second home.

Jollibee helps me to provide my needs especially in my school.

Im happy to be part as a seeds of jollibee ,thank you for the 5 years.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace but there are lot of pressure especially facing customer complain but the best part is you can give satisfactory to the one you serve.
Salary / Benefits
Even though I'm tired from work I still enjoy my workmates, and don't neglect our health because they have free meals depending on what time you are on duty.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee are good for pilipino and some countries. But not all nationalities are having the same taste to food. I don't have much tips because i respect your food concept, management is good.
Salary / Benefits
Because they help many poor people and they have a good foods And they are kind to their customers i want to be part of them and i also need some work
Salary / Benefits
8 hours shift, 1 hour break, Free meal, centralize tip, fun co-worker, kind and patient head cooks, Clean environment, Kind manager, friendly staff and manager.
Salary / Benefits
Should ensure to apply on company owned store. And not on franchise Store. Due to the big difference ok n salary and benefits, and also a complicated owner employee relations with regards to the approval and communication.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Jollibee as a service crew was a fun experience for me. Though the salary is not that competitive, i learned a lot and discover new things about myself.