Jollibee

Jollibee Management reviews

Found 1,003 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
You will learn time management under pressure. Just be ready all the time thicken your skin this is not a place for sensitive people. Always think about why did you apply in this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, Unfair treatment of Team leader
Salary / Benefits
You need to learn to multitask and eat quickly at breaktime but the friendly management helps in easing the pressure in the workplace, they show sympathy as they know exactly what it feels working in a fast food chain.
Salary / Benefits
I want to gain experience in this kind of management. It's just because I want to enhance my skills. And how deal with the other people. As a student, I want to engage my learning skills about how to become a service crew/cashier.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Very clean workplace. All products was based on standard procedure. Neat and friendly workers. Management was attentively concerns to their employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Okay, the reason why I gave them 3 star is that you have to expect that crews there are really an attitude and the manager have so called favoritism. And I don't like scheduling usually if your not close with the scheduler your not going to have a dayoff. I just hate that thing you need to work remotely. If you're a newbie I suggest that you show-off your attitude towards them so that they might not bully you
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job life in jollibee foods corporation is management team building. Because all management is very supportive and helful .
Salary / Benefits
The management is great and also the co workers..i love working in jollibee beacause of the fast pace work..im familiar working fast pace job beacause all of my job is service related..food there is good and delicious most specially in breaktime which is free hehe..i want to work jollibee overseas most specialy in canada..thank you jollibee!😊
Salary / Benefits
The work there in Jollibee is very nice and fun, you can enjoy every of your duty. Assisting all the customers while smilling on them showing a nice and a happy service. I learned to become a positive crew member where i used it to be more productive in my work. The management is nice they have their tasks and work on how the company run accurately and also taking care all of its staff and members giving a nice job and fair benefits. The workplace is good and fun, it enhance your abilities to communicate well with your co-workmates. The hardest part of a job is when there is a complainant that sometimes can not handle the crew. But the most enjoyable part of the job is you are enjoying every single day of your life and in work.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Good experience you will learn lots of things especially if you are a working student you will learn how to manage your time management and of course you will learn how to properly treat the customer
Salary / Benefits
work culture in Jollibee is fun and easy going, fast-paced work day. Gives lot's of incentive, Management is fair to it's employees. I learned how to handle different kinds of situation.
Salary / Benefits
Good Employer, Good Benefits and good office culture. A Family oriented organization and with big consideration with its employees. Management is okay.
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to manage our stock's as a stock man, the management is good but some of the employee are lazy and got late of standard login in hour. my work station is Stock man the hardest part on it is lack of good push cart. hard to carry sack of rice place to place. the most enjoyable part is having fun with my crew mates and good on cooperation that's why everyday work is a succes
Salary / Benefits
The overall culture, working environment and the people I worked with in my 15 year service is something I really miss from Jollibee. Is just saddens me that there are some politics that some how affects the employees' motivation.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be more humble to the customers and always wear my smile everytime i do the job. We will always follow the standards and policy of the company and lastly we are united and we always apply teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee are good for pilipino and some countries. But not all nationalities are having the same taste to food. I don't have much tips because i respect your food concept, management is good.
Salary / Benefits
a good management and a very joyful co employees. my most enjoyable at jollibee is how i grilled patty and making a burger. sa jollibee bida ang saya.
Salary / Benefits
• Sales building and monitoring on foot delivery service (FDS), and 2nd transaction count (2nd TC) • Ensures service excellence execution • Supervises store cleanliness of customer areas and monitoring effective pest control program. • In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for dining crews. • Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for dining crews. • Ensure compliance in basic food safety requirements • Sales building and monitoring on Average Check (AC) and Strike Rate (SR) achievement on Suggestive Selling (SS) programs. • Ensures achievements of service standards in food serving time (FST) and turn around time (TAT) • Monitor service processes and Alagang Jollibee Execution. • Responsible for all sales reports, customer surveys & feedback management system. • Ensures cash control & selling cycle is in-placed at all times. • In-charge in cost management on supplies, utilities, novelties and food and paper (FCPC). • In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for counter crews. • Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for counter crews. • Ensure product quality and availability. • Strictly monitors gold standard attributes of all products being served to customers. • Achieve gold results in all food and food safety audits. • In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for kitchen crews. • Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for kitchen crews. • Leads the training team and ensures all training materials and facilities is complete and in good condition. • In-charge in all R&M on kitchen - more...
Salary / Benefits
Place is very safe. All areas is being monitored by cameras. Staff very kind and welcoming. Willing to follow instruction from the management. Great place
Salary / Benefits
preparing delicious food and serve client with a smile i learn to work as a team and multitasking. good management. when pick season . lots of costumer coming but still enjoy. enjoyable part is when we can even talk to each other just to give there order in time .
Pros
15 pesos lunch
Cons
too pick
Salary / Benefits
productive work place at the same time challenging in terms of people management but overall it was an amazing experienced. No two days are the same in terms of operation.
Salary / Benefits
Managing different kind of people this refer to both internal and external. Employee and customers. Theres a lot of things i've learned during my entire service a manager like how to balance things and listen to your people. Interms of management we treat/build relationship like a family so we can work comfortabl as one. I could say that Jollibee culture way is one of the best.