Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Senior Assistant Manager

Senior Assistant Manager5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working at jollibee isvery systematized.all things youve been probably doing were stated by the book.or by the rules.any violation commited by crew,staff or even manager would be having accurate sanctions,based on the code of disciplines.and in jollibee you have to bringing joy to the family
Salary / Benefits
You need to always be ready for any updates and memos for the job. It is a good job for knowing customer service knowledge and how managerial system work. You will be bombarded with great knowledge about having a business and how to be a great supervisor but you need to be always welcoming changes and a low work life balance.
Pros
Supervisory knowledge
Cons
Low work life balance, no ot pay
Salary / Benefits
Its a fast phased working environment. Very Challenging work. It enhances most of our skills. I have advanced my skills in Marketing, People Management, Inventory Management, Quality assurance, Customer service and People Development. The Higher Management have always been open for their employees.
Pros
High compensation, bonuses and rewards to employees
Cons
Long work hours, Unpaid OT's
Salary / Benefits
Good learning experience,Learned all I need to run a restaurant and the management is excellent in handling people and you will feel being professionally respected in your job, You will forgot you have a life because your being to focused on the Job that leads to work life unbalanced .
Salary / Benefits
It was a great pleasure to work with them. But sometimes, we need the time to grow and do something outside of our comfort zone. I decided to resigned because i want to do something what i want from the first place
Pros
Double pay sunday
Cons
without benefits