Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Restaurant Staff

Restaurant Staff8 reviews
Philippines8 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Such a highly developmental workplace. You can do your work with ease with the help of the available checklist on the office and with the team with extracurricular skills
Salary / Benefits
In this company you will learn many things that will really help you especially in handling customers, decision making and managing people. Employees are applying all values that the company has.
Salary / Benefits
i learn to keep things right away and the first in first out in my stocks it is hard but i really enjoy the jobs that the managements gave to me
once you done your stocks then i will help with my buddies outside but i always get sanitize..the hardest part is when in peek hours and the stocks will arived ahhh thats the hardest part
Salary / Benefits
It is always a fun place to work with, enjoying a group of young people with different characteristics, different approach and different attitude. It is always a place that gives me continuous learning. It is also a place of unlimited struggling situations that strengthens my decision making and my leadership.
Pros
With meal allowance and Taxi Allowance
Cons
Unfixed schedule and day off.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday life in a fastfood giant like Jollibee can be physically demanding. You need to balance both administrative work and floor control. But because of the nature of the business, I learned a lot from it - from personal management to people management.

The store is can be the happiest place especially when everything is in place like the manpower, material, machines and methods. The challenge always happen when there is machine breakdown, crew absenteeism and tardiness, running out of materials, internet failures and customer complains. Apart from store operations, employee benefits also posed a challenge when they started to implement the reduction of vacation and sick leaves. Some of us find it hard to recover from sickness and exhaustion when you have limited leaves. That left us no choice but to work even when your not yet fit.

Despite the jobs letdowns, I still count myself lucky to have gained friends among the company managers and store crews whom I can call my second family.
Pros
Spirit of family and fun
Cons
low compensation
Salary / Benefits
I being enjoy the work with my crew mates while working to our different given position. I've learned so much about the work, about the management, it give me lots of knowledge that usually I am just a working student that time. Sometimes there are some mistakes that I've done but it is a part of the job, a challenge to determine that you are deserving in your work to be a better employee.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours or whole day
Salary / Benefits
A typical busy day but every end of my shift I learned. The management are well prepared for each day and for every shift. My co-workers are easy to be with. The hardest part of this job are handling customer complain. The most enjoyable part of this job, you may consider your co-work as a good friend.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
for one (1) hour
Salary / Benefits
no definite restday due to graveyard business operations.

many learnings like core values not only being their employee but more on personal aspects, handling and motivating crew, humility to accept new challenging tasks. To add, spiritual and social growth.

i should say that the jollibee management were very just in terms of how they treat their subordinate even in the incentives they provided.

my co workers were very industrious, the spirit of teamwork is important to achieve common goal.

maybe, the schedule itself means no definite day of rest and time of duty.

most enjoyable were many: convention, awarding with incentives, seminars given not only for work related trainings but also spiritual growth and personal happines
Pros
free meal, transportation allowance, holiday with pay
Cons
long hours, shifting
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibee?