Jollibee

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

Found 79 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,482 reviews

Focused on Employee's Welfare

Jollibee has been my home for over 6 years. I would have never left the company if the oandemic didn't hit. But during my stay the company provides us with tkns of benefits from HMO to the salary. Great workplace for starters as they offer world class training.

Have the spirit of family and fun

Im Very grateful for the company, even pandemic where everyone is affected they still gave us salary even we we're not working.. I love Jollibee much..❤❤❤

Pros

Free meals, Ahed, high basic salary offer compare to other company, 2 Restday in a week.

You can be what you want to be. Team will help each other to achieve a common goal.

Overall, Jollibee is a career path that one has to take to. This will give you a benefit like no other Quick Restaurant that offered same. Besides that, this is the number one QSR in the Philippines and dominates the entire world.

Pros

Mid and year end bonus

Cons

Working on a holiday

family centered values,care for the employees, respect in every individual

not in a lifetime would we imagine that our careers would end due to this pandemic..for 20 years, this company has been my life and we could not blame the company for letting us go..no one is to blame,but the pandemic itself..jollibee has been my bread and butter for the wholes 20 years of my life,and still hoping that after the pandemic and everything returns to normal, that this company would let us return and continue to Bee of service to the company.

Pros

free meals for the crew, company allowances such as meal allowance, good compensation and medical benefita

Fun, nice, productive and quality workplace.

Salary is ok if you're single.Job Security and Advancement, Jollibee really cares to its people. So when the pandemic hits the country they provide a system but since it broady affects the whole organization, they provide strategies to retain its stand to the industry despite the current condition. They provide trainings and seminars for the growth and skills enhancent of each individual.Superiors and subordinates were great, approachable and considerate. One of the great workplace. I really love the conventions and other company's activities that they offered to the employees. Sometimes you need to do overtime work without pay.

Pros

Meal Discount, transpo allowance, meal allowance, performance Bonus

Cons

Charity hours, multiple reports that needs to submit from time to time.

Challenging Fast-Paced Work Environment

Working in Jollibee (Iriga) is such an honor. Knowing the importance of Food Safety and Cleanliness; the Standard way of Jollibee; the core value of Spirit of family and fun, etc; the On and Off floor duties and responsibilities of a shift manager; the customer satisfaction and no complaints every operation; the hustle and bustle of the workplace especially on peak hours (you'll get to used to it afterall); and the camaraderie of the employees with everyday game plan for the work to be efficient and less stressful. But there's big bosses to be always follow with their own protocols aside from the company.

Pros

Free Meal to Newly Hired Management Trainee and to all the Crew, New and Old

Cons

Overtime Without Pay (Charity); No Double Pay during Holiday; Less Benefits

Feel the spirit of family and fun.

Ive been with jollibee for almoat 5 years in the services. Im handling more key results area that give me so much confident in relation to the operations of the company and making decisions and strategies of planning pertaining on the sales growth as well as the profit..To minimize all the cost and planning a project on how to sustain the business..

Pros

Medical benefits, bonus.

Cons

Long working hours.

Jolly workplace

Working in Jollibee is a tiring job, but when you are working you can feel the tiring job because the atmosphere in there is very jolly, like you are working with your family and friends.

Pros

With health benefits and bonuses

Cons

Long hours standing

Challenging but fun.

Working in Jollibee is very challenging since they drive to be the cleanest, safest, customer friendly and best tasting quick service restaurant aside from being the most profitable.

Pros

Good employee benefits.

Cons

Long work hours.

The best company so far

They are very concern with their employees. From the beginning of the covid pandemic up until now they are supporting us, we appreciate all they are giving for pur protection against covid

Pros

All the benefits

Fast paced organization

Recommendable to first timers. Newly graduates are very welcome Good as training ground for those looking for a job as a newbie. Has good benefits for single status

This is a very challenging job with very high level of stress, They expect much for a very low pay. They provide good opportunity for growth and promotion. No off on weekends and holidays.

Good paying company with a lot of benefits

Working in jollibee is stressful but will give you a lot of opportunities (financial stabilty, emotional and self control), it will give you everything you wish for but you have to work hard for it. Not just having a good pay and other good benefits you cannot find nowadays from other companies, but you can also go out of the country with your co workers as one of the incentives they give if you reach your yearly targets.

challenging and fun

working in one of the most branded food industry is a great experience. it requires so much time and sacrifices since there is no holiday in food businesses. it is a matter of passion and dedication to survive

Pros

taxi allowance

Cons

no holiday

workplace

Family of Spirit and fun, nice working environment, management are more advance. Aggressive sales strategy , advance on human relation.Benefits and salaries are great.

Good

Busy work with ample benefits Challenging Competitive Good environment Customer related issues are inevitable but customer commendations are worth it.

Good Workplace

Core values was great, more learnings you can learn both in career and personal development, with spirit of family and fun, you treat your co-worker as member of your family

Pros

With meal allowance, taxi allowance

Good workplace

You will learn a lot and the company has a very good compensation and benefit package. Employees are properly trained and the chance for career growth is possible.

Pros

2 day Rest day and free meal during shift

Cons

sometimes the work is very demanding due to plenty customers.

Good Employer and Company

Jollibee Foods Corporation is a number one fast food chain in the Philippines and now they are also competing globally. They provide good benefits to their employees and also to their love one. They ensure that all of them are satisfied and have a work and family balance.

Pros

Good life balance and benefits

Fast paced working environment

Jollibee is a fast paced working environment, wherein you need to interact with customers and ensure they'll be served with best tasting food and great service.

Pros

Company Benefits

Cons

work life Balance

Motivated

Very challenging because it is very big store since it is a party store but i strive hard to work every even when i gotigot depressed because of some family problem and aside from that it is new management team that i encounter so i need to focus on my assignment as drive thru manager.

Pros

Free benifits

Cons

Peak store