Jollibee

Jollibee Salary & Benefits reviews: Restaurant Manager

Salary / Benefits
Ive been with jollibee for almoat 5 years in the services. Im handling more key results area that give me so much confident in relation to the operations of the company and making decisions and strategies of planning pertaining on the sales growth as well as the profit..To minimize all the cost and planning a project on how to sustain the business..
Pros
Medical benefits, bonus.
Cons
Long working hours.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is a tiring job, but when you are working you can feel the tiring job because the atmosphere in there is very jolly, like you are working with your family and friends.
Pros
With health benefits and bonuses
Cons
Long hours standing
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is very challenging since they drive to be the cleanest, safest, customer friendly and best tasting quick service restaurant aside from being the most profitable.
Pros
Good employee benefits.
Cons
Long work hours.
Salary / Benefits
They are very concern with their employees. From the beginning of the covid pandemic up until now they are supporting us, we appreciate all they are giving for pur protection against covid
Pros
All the benefits
Salary / Benefits
Recommendable to first timers. Newly graduates are very welcome Good as training ground for those looking for a job as a newbie. Has good benefits for single status
Salary / Benefits
This is a very challenging job with very high level of stress, They expect much for a very low pay. They provide good opportunity for growth and promotion. No off on weekends and holidays.
Salary / Benefits
Working in jollibee is stressful but will give you a lot of opportunities (financial stabilty, emotional and self control), it will give you everything you wish for but you have to work hard for it. Not just having a good pay and other good benefits you cannot find nowadays from other companies, but you can also go out of the country with your co workers as one of the incentives they give if you reach your yearly targets.
Salary / Benefits
working in one of the most branded food industry is a great experience. it requires so much time and sacrifices since there is no holiday in food businesses. it is a matter of passion and dedication to survive
Pros
taxi allowance
Cons
no holiday
Salary / Benefits
Family of Spirit and fun, nice working environment, management are more advance. Aggressive sales strategy , advance on human relation.Benefits and salaries are great.
Salary / Benefits
Busy work with ample benefits Challenging Competitive Good environment Customer related issues are inevitable but customer commendations are worth it.
Salary / Benefits
Core values was great, more learnings you can learn both in career and personal development, with spirit of family and fun, you treat your co-worker as member of your family
Pros
With meal allowance, taxi allowance
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot and the company has a very good compensation and benefit package. Employees are properly trained and the chance for career growth is possible.
Pros
2 day Rest day and free meal during shift
Cons
sometimes the work is very demanding due to plenty customers.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corporation is a number one fast food chain in the Philippines and now they are also competing globally. They provide good benefits to their employees and also to their love one. They ensure that all of them are satisfied and have a work and family balance.
Pros
Good life balance and benefits
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a fast paced working environment, wherein you need to interact with customers and ensure they'll be served with best tasting food and great service.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
work life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging because it is very big store since it is a party store but i strive hard to work every even when i gotigot depressed because of some family problem and aside from that it is new management team that i encounter so i need to focus on my assignment as drive thru manager.
Pros
Free benifits
Cons
Peak store
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee foods corporation is a good company with good compensation to their employees. However the only thing that I do not like was staying or working for long hours and with lots of kra's. Other than that its fun working with them and its a great learning experience.Thank you Jollibee
Pros
With medical benefits, healthcard and with discount on meals
Cons
long working hours min is 10 hours until you finish your paper works.
Salary / Benefits
As a whole my previous company bring out the best in me as a person. The experiences and learnings that i had will be treasured and will help me in achieving my goals in the future.
Pros
Transportation and Meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
A good stepping stone but not a place to work for life. I had a best management team but crab mentality lurks within the group. I'm still grateful to JFC because I learned so many great skills while working with them and it helped me accelerate on any work I do.
Pros
Free lunches, building connections, trainings and seminars, discounts
Cons
Long hours, Not so good health insurance, low paying job.
Salary / Benefits
fun and challenging daily routine intellectually challenging and physically challenging as well keeps you and the team hustle and works fast for a better customer service
Pros
two days rest days, meal allownace, taxi allowance, leave priveledges
Cons
no benefits and incentives (franchise)
Salary / Benefits
The problem of the company is the salary no O.T., the salary is fixed . the workplace is good the management team is good. I want to search new work for new environment to help me to learn more knowledge and also to share my skills and knowledge to the company.
Pros
free rice, free meals every meeting
Cons
no ot, fixed salary
Salary / Benefits
I love Jollibee. It helps me to become a better person since my day 1 , up to now. Challenging roles and responsibilities was better to make me become more professional towards work. Benefits wise is very incomparable to others. You will never be bored, theres always something new in the job.The hardest part of job is when you want to take off but cannot be ,call of duty is like a matter of life and death.
Pros
Pro Service
Cons
Cannot or very hard say no to call of duty