Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Restaurant Manager

Restaurant Manager160 reviews
Philippines160 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Ive been with jollibee for almoat 5 years in the services. Im handling more key results area that give me so much confident in relation to the operations of the company and making decisions and strategies of planning pertaining on the sales growth as well as the profit..To minimize all the cost and planning a project on how to sustain the business..
Pros
Medical benefits, bonus.
Cons
Long working hours.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is a tiring job, but when you are working you can feel the tiring job because the atmosphere in there is very jolly, like you are working with your family and friends.
Pros
With health benefits and bonuses
Cons
Long hours standing
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is probably the best training ground for those who really wanted to have an edge for future Managerial positions, we have world class training standards that would probably equipped you compete with others in the industry.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee can provide a different form of training. Training that can mold a very good character of an employee. You can be a competitive person if you will be trained in Jollibee. I learned a lot at jollibee like endorsing everything before I go home. The hardest part of job is doing multi tasking.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is very challenging since they drive to be the cleanest, safest, customer friendly and best tasting quick service restaurant aside from being the most profitable.
Pros
Good employee benefits.
Cons
Long work hours.
Salary / Benefits
They are very concern with their employees. From the beginning of the covid pandemic up until now they are supporting us, we appreciate all they are giving for pur protection against covid
Pros
All the benefits
Salary / Benefits
During a typical work , one of my biggest tasks is checking it on my staff and assessing our outlook for the month. I like to meet my assistant every monday to discuss our standing for the week before the month ends so that we can plan ahead. Then, I create a list of priorities together with my team.
The enjoyable part ot it is when we meet our target for the month and for the year.

ennn1enjoyable part 1
Salary / Benefits
work culture in Jollibee is fun and easy going, fast-paced work day. Gives lot's of incentive, Management is fair to it's employees. I learned how to handle different kinds of situation.
Salary / Benefits
Food service and cleanliness must be in placed. To become successful on Managing the Jollibee you must focus on people.. Training ais the foundation
Customer focus must seen inside the store for the repeat business
Pros
Happy environnent
Cons
Lot of paperworks
Salary / Benefits
I love working with Jollibee because its a complete package of getting a job while having friends and family at work. It also allows us to be more empowered thru training.
Pros
Happy working envi with Jollibee
Cons
Covid 19 affected the business, this is why im looking for a part time job
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to work at jollibee..i learned a lot..
I improved my skills specially in customer relation and admin works...

I also enjoyed working at jollibee..
Salary / Benefits
• Sales building and monitoring on foot delivery service (FDS), and 2nd transaction count (2nd TC)
• Ensures service excellence execution

• Supervises store cleanliness of customer areas and monitoring effective pest control program.

• In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for dining crews.

• Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for dining crews.

• Ensure compliance in basic food safety requirements

• Sales building and monitoring on Average Check (AC) and Strike Rate (SR) achievement on Suggestive Selling (SS) programs.

• Ensures achievements of service standards in food serving time (FST) and turn around time (TAT)

• Monitor service processes and Alagang Jollibee Execution.

• Responsible for all sales reports, customer surveys & feedback management system.

• Ensures cash control & selling cycle is in-placed at all times.

• In-charge in cost management on supplies, utilities, novelties and food and paper (FCPC).

• In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for counter crews.

• Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for counter crews.

• Ensure product quality and availability.

• Strictly monitors gold standard attributes of all products being served to customers.

• Achieve gold results in all food and food safety audits.

• In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for kitchen crews.

• Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for kitchen crews.

• Leads the training team and ensures all training materials and facilities is complete and in good condition.

• In-charge in all R&M on kitchen
 - more...
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a learning organization, training and seminars were provided. Works any shift of the day. Learned to collaborate with different behavior and character of colleauges
Salary / Benefits
Recommendable to first timers.
Newly graduates are very welcome

Good as training ground for those looking for a job as a newbie.

Has good benefits for single status
Salary / Benefits
This is a very challenging job with very high level of stress, They expect much for a very low pay. They provide good opportunity for growth and promotion. No off on weekends and holidays.
Salary / Benefits
productive work place at the same time challenging in terms of people management but overall it was an amazing experienced. No two days are the same in terms of operation.
Salary / Benefits
Working in jollibee is stressful but will give you a lot of opportunities (financial stabilty, emotional and self control), it will give you everything you wish for but you have to work hard for it. Not just having a good pay and other good benefits you cannot find nowadays from other companies, but you can also go out of the country with your co workers as one of the incentives they give if you reach your yearly targets.
Salary / Benefits
Be willing to adapt the environment and be flexible enough to learn. Be responsible esp. To satisfy customers needs. Achieve store targets and goals. Learn to have a good relationship with others to have a good harmony and smooth flow of work.
Salary / Benefits
working in one of the most branded food industry is a great experience. it requires so much time and sacrifices since there is no holiday in food businesses. it is a matter of passion and dedication to survive
Pros
taxi allowance
Cons
no holiday
Salary / Benefits
Helps building career growth and self growth.
Helps proper handling of customers

Build confindence how to manage people and complaint

Customer is always first
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot on how to satisfy our customers by consistently providing them with the highest standards of Food, Service and Cleanliness. To value and to work as One Big Happy Family.