Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Management Trainee

Management Trainee18 reviews
Philippines18 reviews
Salary / Benefits
My experience in Jollibee was so overwhelming, and I am happy to be part of it because of different experiences and knowledge that I know and they gave me, it helps me a lot especially on this field.
Salary / Benefits
I love working in jolibee since i was in the philippines as a jr. manager. I love working there i learn a lot not only. For the job and also in life.
Salary / Benefits
Perfect for those who wanted to know how to manage a fast food chain. A great place to work for entry level management and who has a leadership skill and team skills.
Salary / Benefits
One of the tough and challenging training ground. As a fresh graduate is is one of the recommendable job. Good training ground for the starter. medical, benefits, life insurance is provided. Company is conforming to employment standards.
Pros
company bonus, sick leaves, etc. salary increase.
Salary / Benefits
Having a very good management is one of the aspects that all the staffs are looking for, thats what we have their in our store, which reflecting a very good performance in our staff.The only thing that bothers and let to leave the job was about the very low salary agreement.
Pros
free meal
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
it is A good Company And Have a good training because they discipline us in any aspect of our personality. specially in time management because i am a working student.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee has always been a "known" Filipino Fast Food Chain, and with this you are expected to have a Flexible and Adaptive attitude on whatever duties given to you. Dedication and Sincerity of Service was one of the main factor you should posses on being a part of their team. And that taught me a lot and it has been an amazing experience I gained with them.
Salary / Benefits
typical day will be a lot of people will come in to our branch, since Jollibee in our branch is the leading outlet in our city. I learned a lot like managing people, engaging them to achieve their goals and collaborating with the higher management. The workplace is in fast pacing, we need to process the orders and serve them as fast as we could/ The hardest part that I'm doing is to evaluate their performance because this will serve on their regularization and that needs to submit to the higher management.The most enjoyable part of the job is that I worked with different personalities and I'm being challenge to work with them.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Working as a manager requires passion for you to do the task wih great excellence. There's a lot to memorize, you'l do multitask..manage people then do admin works.
Salary / Benefits
You'll learn to manage people and feedback.
The hardest part of the job is that you need to work for long hours.

But the most enjoyable is the people around you that having fun while working.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee truly is a great company. They will help you grow in so many ways but still there is a pressure in what you are doing. I spend more time in work that being with my family. I can't balance my time with both due to so many things I have to do with Jollibee. But still, I will always and forever love Jollibee. :)
Salary / Benefits
Hardworking to the company willing to work under go over time can work without supervision. I can manage the people with my good leadership and also my responsibilities daily. Coordenate to my co-workers.to solve the customer complene. my enjoyable job is to serve with customer and happy to serve in the company
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
Always busy. Employees are always on the go. I learned all the basics of a fast food starting from receiving to serving. I learned how to achieve my goals esp on cost control without sacrificing customer satisfaction. For me the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is achieving your targets. Food Cost, Net Income, customer satisfaction etc.
Pros
Good Bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Training is great. I've learned lots of things in Jollibee. Hardest part of the job is customer service but I can get away with it.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Location is in Makati
Salary / Benefits
fun place where you can enhance your skills and knowledge with well oriented organization from the top management down to the security personnel and here where the staff is willing to maintain the standard rules and regulation of the company that must be follow and maintain in a daily shift of the duty.
Pros
free meal
Cons
minimum hour to work
Salary / Benefits
I was a Dining Manager, so a typical day at work would be us, my dining crew, discussing the activities for the day and assigning their stations, then go on with our duties. I do travel path every 15-30 mins. or as needed. I always check the tables of the customers if they have any pending orders so I can update it on the kitchen. I motivate my crew every now and then, especially whenever I see them getting tired after the peak hour. I talk to my crew after every duty just to catch up on what's going on in their lives and mind, that is if they want to share. Being friendly with your crew really helps a lot in maintaining a good working relationship.

Being in this kind of job I learned how to interact with all types of people. Most of our customers are very demanding since they are working in corporate world. Having confidence, being attentive and friendly gestures really helps, they become our regular customers. You have to be mindful of what they want, what are their favorite food to order, even their favorite place to sit. Me being a dining manager needs to have an effort to really notice these things so that my customers would really feel at home.

The management team I was in were not the people I really imagined working with. As much as possible the Franchisee wants all the managers to extend hours in their duty without overtime pay. The Franchisee doesn't allow the Restaurant Manager to decide things for the crew and the stores. So if there's something we need to decide, we still have to wait for the Franchisees final decision. As for my situation at work, the Franchisee
 - more...
Pros
friendly and hardworking crew
Cons
Long hours, No over time pay, Franchisee and RM always brags about their accomplishments (negative way)
Salary / Benefits
Always provide continuous career growth to its employees, value their employees .
Pros
Fringe Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Low Salary not suitable for the work load, But the essence of learning that they will give to you is helpful.

Enjoyable part you will meet different kind of persons
Pros
multi national company with great benefits
Cons
low salary