Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

Salary / Benefits
Jollibee are good for pilipino and some countries. But not all nationalities are having the same taste to food. I don't have much tips because i respect your food concept, management is good.
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace and workmates, positive vibes sorrounds the store,. Store premises is airconditioned, best costumer service and relation ship between manager and crew are well maintained
Pros
free food everyday and 1hr break is given to all crew
Cons
when productuct is pending and no one is willing to prioritize that pending
Salary / Benefits
Access electronic and paper cataloging systems to look up product information and availability. Strive for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems on the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Impression of being with one whole big family in this company is in.i often start my day preparing my station with food and utensil; i learned humility and be joyful of days work. management seemed fair; diverse work ethics; hardest part is physical task, i work in jollibee shifting schedule, i learn how cooperate with crews and team work and how to care our costumers and be friendly the hardest job is peak hours enjoyable part is team work helping others.
Pros
Free Meal While Your in work
Cons
Work till you drop
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, good management, excellent operation, standard work of employees, food safety is strongly implemented, focuses on customer satisfaction.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace a typical day to may work im so very happy every seconds the management is so good and the hartdest part of may joob im resign but im so thankfull
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
The company is surrounded with a friendly and approachable workmates and superiors that makes my experience very memorable. The company helps me build my self-confidence and helps me to become a productive person and as a worker. The job is very challenging because I had to manage my duties as a fourth-year college student and at the same time a working student at the school where I was studying. But, I still managed my time to do my tasks in the school and in my part-time job.
Salary / Benefits
a broken time schedule of my work, sometimes only 4 hrs a day, 3 times a week . i have learned fast for my work ,how to clean my area everytime .harderst part of jobs is the rush hour time we must work so very fast, we enjoy all the time of our work so we cannot fell tiredness while working.
Salary / Benefits
The most important thing in this experience are the time management and accuracy. If you have these two things, we can always get the target production with costumer satisfaction.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to prepare food for other people. The manager, crew are all friendly. Workplace in kitchen is not easy because its very hot in the are .
Pros
Free meal
Cons
minimum of 8 hours a day
Salary / Benefits
hello Good day, The Managers of those company has good attitude the crew also is friendly have good attitude i enjoy when i was work of there company.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
on my previous job, my work mates are fun and reliable. they're nice and generous but some of our manager dont feel like kind or something. they always refer to there position as a manager so they feel like god on store. hehe, that's all, but still its fun that i work with them.
Pros
free meal for 4 hours and above duty, 2 free meals for 8hours duty
Cons
short hours.
Salary / Benefits
for me im happy to learn new things and to meet other people but you can also take responsibility to your duty to your area and also the feelings of your workmates.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
productive, fun they train you how to be nice in customer but also in your co-employee. They teach you how to be on time in every duty that you have gathered.
Pros
free meal
Cons
exceeds in given time
Salary / Benefits
- how to folllow the standard - the management are concern with their employee - co workers are friendly - i learn how to costumer give smile and greet.
Pros
no food free
Cons
6 to 8 hours
Salary / Benefits
if you are single or currently student, you can work here to have a part time job, but if you have family already, better go out and find another job than this one.
Salary / Benefits
Its a fun work place and the management is supportive in a way that they appreciate every ideas on how to make the team more effective. The hardest part of the job is when were in the stage of preparing the store for the audit season.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
part time hours
Salary / Benefits
it is my first expirience ever and even its really hard i really enjoyed working at jollibee i learned how to have a good costumer service and specially have lot of friends and build my skills as a kitchen crew
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
ts is very nice working in this company.People and employee are smart and energetic.I learned how to be flexible and to make decision.It was very enjoying to be part of their company.
Salary / Benefits
Learning and improve about me work and as a person. Learning a lot from management and organize my self.one of the job that I cannot forget. I love cooking.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first Job, where I can say nah... it's too hard being a service crew and finding a good job. so everyone is helping each other in the job. but our management is too hard to their workers.
Pros
Lunch Fee
Cons
No free items!