Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

Salary / Benefits
Jollibee are good for pilipino and some countries. But not all nationalities are having the same taste to food. I don't have much tips because i respect your food concept, management is good.
Salary / Benefits
A good starting point, the company gives opportunity to those who want to finish studies they're generous with the working schedule :) Fun workplace..
Salary / Benefits
working in jollibee is hard but more enjoy because many people are eating here to much work ..the workplace is nice but sometimes you need to sacrifice when some staff are sick you need to go straigt.but im happy because im always doing my job.
Salary / Benefits
I'm happy for this company I learned how to give a priority to be patient The hardest part is to end of contract to apply again to other company. The enjoable part is to joke one of my crew mate and to have fun
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Pancake restaurant is a good fine dining restaurant. I'm worked here as akitchenstaff I do salad sandwiches cooked some pastas Cook waffles pancakess
Salary / Benefits
It was nice to being a part of a fast food chain. This works makes me happy even though sometimes we get pressure to our Management still we do our job us a team.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
enough hours
Salary / Benefits
Inside a Kitchen my responsibility to check the product temperature and monitor the finish product and train a new hire crew and evaluate, and also check the manpower the kitchen and product availibility.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
During college, I need to work part time to support my study. Jollibee made it possible, they adjust my working schedule based on my class schedule. It helps me communicate with other people. Jollibee is such a wonderful place even for job starters.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Need to lift heavy materials
Salary / Benefits
I learn to this job that you should be accurate with full of commitment when serving the customer. I learn to smile while serving the customer even when it is peek hour by giving them joy.
Pros
joy meal
Cons
Extended hours
Salary / Benefits
Friendly and funny co - workers, excellent management , safe and secure facilities , good salary , will develope your skills,intelligenc and knowledge Located: Lianas Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of things in my past work and as of now I see myself working in another country is able to enhance my skills to what I know, And I enjoy working because of the people in my surrounding I able to become a friendly person, and kind. I also know how to manage the time in able for me to not late in my work. The hardest part of the job is many orders I can do that's why call for follow up but I can handle because I love my job so I will do my best in able to promote the company or industry where I work. Thank you so much.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
FAST FOOD RESTAURANT Good food low Salary Skill development Limited food learning efficiency is essential Friendly Colleagues provides good training..
Salary / Benefits
Fast Food Restaurant good food limited learning on food low salary efficiency is essential You will develop your working speed Friendly Colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Fast food restaurant food is good friendly colleagues limited learning on food limited menus time passed very quickly when busy efficiency is essential when working
Salary / Benefits
Preparing 100 percent food for all the clients, make sure to follow up all the rules that should be needed . make sure that everything in the kitchen was clean and sanitized .always served hot foods.
Salary / Benefits
They have a good relationship with their employees and they also helping us in our work when we need to.They will motivate us so that we wont be pressured in our work.If we have a problem,they will talk to us so that our feelings will be relaxed.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
My co workers at the jollibee very nice and also the All manager's and all benefits of the employee is kindly give the company.snack and lunch or dinner are free depends on your hour duty
Pros
free food for lunch
Cons
4hrs
Salary / Benefits
this company is also great for partimers, good athmosphere for the staffs good management past paced environment good for a young energetic youth well organized place
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is busy so its impossible to talk to someone. I learned to be a fast aced employee because of all the works. Managers are sometimes hot headed because of high density of customers we need to serve but its understandable.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
every day you must come at work at least 10 minutes before your supposed time in; not to be late. i learned to do my job happily and not to be affected to what others say about me. i would say that the management is excellent when it comes to the leaders. the workplace is wide (kitchen) and you must clean it every time. the hardest part of the job is when there are so many customers and the products will be ready for minutes. the most enjoyable part is that the employees are cool when it comes to doing the job that they are not assigned in when others are in break time.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
Short Hours
Salary / Benefits
I maximize my all potential in this company it help to a more responsible man take the biggest challenge's come and how to stand on your own feet...and its fun working ib this company
Pros
free meal
  1. Kitchen Team Member