Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

Salary / Benefits
Jollibee are good for pilipino and some countries. But not all nationalities are having the same taste to food. I don't have much tips because i respect your food concept, management is good.
Salary / Benefits
A fast food restaurant that is why most of the time we are busy and it is a quite stressful job but, working in this kind of company is also challenging especially when its peak hours. In this job i learned how to face and handle different individual people attitude. I also learned how to manage time. But most of all i love working here in spite of stressful and hectic schedule because of my co-worker around me who makes me laugh.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee foods corporation is a hassle work for both part time and full time. The abused the workers i experience working for 14 hours straight but iam a student so im a part time job
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
i have been working in jollibee for part time since Aug 21 2017 to February 20 2018 . the culture of this company is great and everyone i worked with was amazing.the only issue i had was that, is working and studying at the same time . but i mange how to fix it i use a time table to be flexible for me to work and study.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break day off healthcare
Salary / Benefits
working with jollibee is hard but enjoy with pressure but it build me as a stronger person . i learned so much about serving a standard of foods service.
Pros
free rice
Cons
7 hours
Salary / Benefits
Giving the best service to our guests and seeing them well satisfied of my service. That's the best part of my job that i've enjoyed most.The bellevue Manila gives the most effective training for me and i've learned the standard in housekeeping procedures as a Room Attendant.
Cons
10 hours straigh
Salary / Benefits
6 days per week. learned how to built my time management, self confidence, and my Comunication skills. Fast food chain. Enjoy working with my co- worker.
Pros
Free LUNCH
Cons
16 hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
i lerned more as an employee. improved my skills and acquired the values of my work thats a very important and respect to all superior and especially to my co worker
Salary / Benefits
The typical day at work as a service crew was great, as a production controller every weekend, i learned how to move fast so that can we can cater the order of the costumer.
Salary / Benefits
this was the most tiring but enjoyable work I ever had . working on a fast food restaurant wasnt easy. you need to be flexible and you should be willing to work long hours because sometimes you need to work almost the whole day but still I found this job the most enjoyable one too because the memories we had is priceless.
Pros
free food
Cons
long long hours
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to communicate to customers and the passion and leadership to your work. The management are very strict specially from the security of each others.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. Co workers are very approachable and fun to work with. It really helps me to become a more better person because of how the company values hard work.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee has been my foundation to achieve my goals. I work hard and I study harder. The company molds me to be the best version of myself. The management team has a great camaraderie to both employees and customers.
Salary / Benefits
I love Jollibee and even working at Jollibee really makes me love it more because everyone in the workplace was so jolly and fun to be with. The crew members are all young that's why we all get together well even managers are happy to be with. but when it comes to job everyone gets serious to their work.
Salary / Benefits
The have a better trainer and a good management and they have a standard according to the work etiquette. they have a quality service and a quality food.
Pros
free meal
Cons
one hour break
Salary / Benefits
The company have a friendly staff and high quality of food service they serve a food according their standard and their have a good management and good trainer also.
Pros
free meal
Cons
one break
Salary / Benefits
The best trainning experience for the food industry. Energetic and fun work place and also give motivation to all the staff of the company to make a better person in the future
Pros
Free food
Cons
6 working hours
Salary / Benefits
We have a good management there is the spirit of family and fun the most enjoyable moments is that each day you work as one Working together leads you to success
Pros
free meal
Cons
eight hours
Salary / Benefits
happy working place and people.Everyday is a new learning to us specially to me. the management treat as second family.the hardest part of our job is calm the customer that have complain.and the most enjoyable part of the job is to fulfill the satisfaction of our customer and give good feedback to us.
Pros
free luch
Cons
during slack time have a long break
Salary / Benefits
smile and greet the customers..always bee happy...happy co workers.kappy bosses.everypeople must be a happy because its jollibee ...every people who work there must be a jolly
Pros
free lunch
Cons
so very tiring
  1. Kitchen Team Member