Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

Salary / Benefits
Jollibee are good for pilipino and some countries. But not all nationalities are having the same taste to food. I don't have much tips because i respect your food concept, management is good.
Salary / Benefits
i am a working student 1hour the vacant going to work almost 4hours sleep then i wake to prepared my things for school, i learned a lot like how manage my time and i discover my potentials when it comes to the leadership also i learned to handle the station. when it comes to management every time have a conflict i have a solution to be everything okay most of crew was jolly and friendly and also have a unity, i think my hardest part in job are to work with no sleep and also work 24 hours, the enjoyable part when you still smile even thought lot of costumer buy.
Pros
free three rice
Cons
1 hour
Salary / Benefits
Service crew at jollibee is the most difficult worked ive expirience but its fun when on duty because we treat like a family and the managment is very loyal to there crew.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Targeting the sales and quotas everyday and to meet the customer satisfaction without any complaint from them and everyday the superior is picking the best crew everyday and post it.
Salary / Benefits
As Kitchen Staff, I am responsible in preparing and cooking the food. I've learned how to communicate to others. I really enjoyed since I really love working in kitchen.
Salary / Benefits
When some crews absent and when its peak days. I learned how to manage my self in a situation and also teamwork to my workmates. Its good and nice. Its good also you saw the crews enjoyed the culture what we have here. When you woke up early. The bonding of employers and managers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hourss
Salary / Benefits
Its always working under pressure there because I need to give quality goods and services to the company and customers as well. I learned how to well communicate to the other people around me. The management team reassure always their employee about their knowledge to the products that we've been selling.
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
greet the customer as nicely as we can. give them a good communication and make them satisfied of what they want to order. cleaning the dinning area so the customer can eat comfortably.Ensure to clean the kitchen area so we can produce a standard and satisfying food to eat for the customers. Check the expiration of the food products by also performing the first in first out ( FIFO) for the foods.
Pros
free food
Cons
over time
Salary / Benefits
Im a grill person but i can go to other stations to help them if they need me. I can do back up, product controller or PC, i can be a fryman, and also pantry.
Salary / Benefits
Working in food industry is one of the enjoyable experience that you can explore your taller team work and specially your friendliness. Costumer is always first but not always right.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
sometimes overtime not paid
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot to this company specially to all my Managers, and for my workmate super approachable, even if the hardest part of the job their always help you to your big orders
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee was a good company,kahit pagod nka smile ka pa din,i learned alot at jollibee,like how to deal with costumer,how to communicate to others crew,
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
energetic and clingy person, a good team player, can easily communicate to other co-workers, can work under pressure, and can perform multi tasking work.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is my everyday duty because i learn more, jolly, always positive and always giving my 100% best to do my obligation as a kitchen crew.
Pros
free lunch, free meal
Salary / Benefits
as a fry man,has prepared the quality product example chicken joy,french fries other product the fried.as a kichen staff always clean the area,materials or our machine in kitchen
Salary / Benefits
6 to 7hours of duty developing of my skills and flexibility happy to serve customer we have a good service and the products have a quality control enjoy and we have a team works
Pros
free meals
Cons
6 to 7 hours
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a good company which I can recommend to my friends and colleagues. This company provides proper training which helps develop the skills and knowledge of its employees in the given field.
Salary / Benefits
working as a kitchen crew is great but also sometimes it is to difficult for me as a beginner. because it was my first time to work as a kitchen crew.
Salary / Benefits
during my work at Jollibee in three months , it was good , because i've learn a lot especially in terms of discipline in your time management . And I am thankful for the opportunity they give me.
Pros
free breakfast
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee SPTC is a good training ground where in you can develop skills which are useful for your future careers. It is also a good source of income for working students or part time workers.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Sustained Time Pressure
Salary / Benefits
happy and enjoyable sometimes the management is unfair although you dont do anything the management hungry to you but its fun because of your co worker
Pros
Free food.
  1. Kitchen Team Member