Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

Kitchen Team Member156 reviews
Philippines156 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee are good for pilipino and some countries. But not all nationalities are having the same taste to food. I don't have much tips because i respect your food concept, management is good.
Salary / Benefits
extra effort on hard labor. Physically tiring. I was a working student, Because of a very tiring physical activities during working hours, I have no more energy left for school.
Pros
entitled to 1 crew meal per 8 hour shift
Cons
very exhausting
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee Mango is very nice. Because my co- crewmate is kind and some of the manager is kind also. I treasure working there because I’ve finished my schooling.
Salary / Benefits
As part of the kitchen. i make sure that the product i serve to customer is in good quality specially in burgers. i make sure that the burger i made is 100% good and that will satisfy the customer.
Salary / Benefits
preparing delicious food and serve client with a smile
i learn to work as a team and multitasking.

good management.

when pick season . lots of costumer coming but still enjoy.

enjoyable part is when we can even talk to each other just to give there order in time .
Pros
15 pesos lunch
Cons
too pick
Salary / Benefits
The goal of a workplace review is to explore and understand the situation, and to give practical and strategic advice to resolve the workplace problems. We identify problems, risks and opportunities to improve the morale, efficiency, functioning and ethics of the team.
Salary / Benefits
I suffered multiple injuries and burn and by the time i committed that burns my co worker just lough at me no one even tries to help me and my manager yelled at me.
Salary / Benefits
Seeking for a job here in abudhabi hoping that you can help me, have an experience in Jollibee before in the Phillippines as a kitchen Crew member before heres my contact no.
Salary / Benefits
I want to find new job for the cause of i want a new experiences where i could learn new things and grow my career and as i am getting older i think i must have new environment of career
Salary / Benefits
You should give your best to all of your duty. You can feel so tired but you can learn how to cooperate to your co league to make your work better. Always smile and serve a better
Salary / Benefits
I was encharged of maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen from start to end of shift. Provided assistance to the cooks, helped in mise en places and performed dish washing. I also worked as a dining attendant and cashier which has tought me to effectively and efficiently work in a fast paced environment. Due to a large number of customers for the whole day, I was trained to work even under pressure and to be able to maintain vigulance, alertness and focus.
Salary / Benefits
They perform all the tasks in the kitchen other than cooking and serving.They are the ones responsible for the hygiene of the kitchen. One of the best
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working here. It gives you an oppurtunity to earn as a working student. They prioritize school if you are a working student. Offer flexible working hours.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is the best fast food restaurant in the phillipines, they also have branches in other country, this is my first job, Im a kitchen staff in jollibee and i learned a lot in my first job.
Salary / Benefits
Its hard to be a partimer. you need to manage your time .to your work and to your school . but i need to work because i want to help my parents to provide my needs in the school especially my toution fee .
Salary / Benefits
I was the one assign for the burgers, and yeah. I'm the one who makes sure that there's a burger in the warmer so that they will just take some in the warmer if some customers ordered it. What I learned is that you need to really manage all the task given proficiently. The management is okay. The hardest part is that the other staff gangin up on me.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Co-worker bad attitudes
Salary / Benefits
you just need to have patience with the work that you had, as a kitchen crew. you need to obey all the command of the manager and order higher worker for you to be well trained and to do this easily.
Pros
only free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Even so hard, I take many experience to feel overcome a real job. So stressful at all. Even my crew mates always AWOL to skip the job. But I enjoyed in that company. Management is so suck because they didn't always report in my AWOL crew mates.
Pros
No free meal
Cons
1 hour
Salary / Benefits
Even though it's peak atleast Enjoyment is still there. The Management is Good. The staffs are so friendly. But not all. We enjoy the free meals when we are 8hrs on the sched and still free meals in our first break.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
It's good company but to a person who need to support a family the salary is low . But it's a good place to work because funny workmate and managers.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Fun and enjoyable place to work. Clean and sanitize place. Managers are considerate to thier staff. A customer friendly environment for kids and adults to enjoy