Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Food Service Worker

Food Service Worker21 reviews
Philippines21 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company for many years enhance my skills and builds my personality. I learn so much about food services and working as a team to achieve the desired goal of the company.
Salary / Benefits
Convenient to all Working student. You have a freedom to choose a schedule. Jollibee has a very strict when it comes to cleanleness of the store standard of a product.
Salary / Benefits
alam ko di biro ang pagiging crew sa fastfood ng jollibee sobra hirap at pagod bukod pa don sa schedule kailangan active pero lahat ng yon akin na kayanan at masaya ako sa aking experience sa pagiging crew.
Salary / Benefits
Ilove jollibee💕 It's not only in the rich people. Even when you are poor you became a server here. 😊 And jollibee is the one of the famous fast food in the philippines 😊
Pros
Free rice
Salary / Benefits
Attends shift meeting according to shift schedule.
➢ Applies company’s sanitation procedures

➢ Greets newly guests in a friendly and timely manner .

➢ Provides customer satisfaction

➢ Address customer complaints and suggestions

➢ Ensure the quality of service and functions such as decorations, arrangements of reception

area and preparation of food and beverages.

Provide QSC&V to the customer.
Pros
Fast and excellent services
Cons
10 hours +1 hour break
Salary / Benefits
Work place is awesome,managers are great and knowledgeable on there jobs,happy.Food are great also made with love. Kind people worker and customers are awesome
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job after all. This is where I learn my first ever engagement to other people around me. To the costumers. To my co-workers. Always working as a team.
Pros
Free meal.
Cons
busy
Salary / Benefits
a very busy environment with a lot of learnings
i have learned a lot about customer service and private dining

even the fast paced environment almost everyday
Salary / Benefits
I worked here as a summer job and the people I worked with were amazing. The environment is friendly and free food is a plus. ON the other hand, the work itself requires labors and really tiring especially if you are closing.
Salary / Benefits
half day everytime since Im a working student in that time and i have learned a lot to greet people properly and to become respecful crew in our batch. the hardest part when my contract is end even the enjoyable part is to make a new family with them.
Pros
Free Launches
Cons
Half hour
Salary / Benefits
Awesome store that i worked before all the staff and colleagues are hardworker and knows how to handle pressure. Fast pacing environment but enjoyable, good food :)
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part in working in this company is to have a lot and meet a new friends.i learned that i need to be hardworking in order to success in life
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
always give me a lot of learnings everyday, im also learn how to serve better and comminicate with the guest ! ,and put my self to be productive at the time ,my management is always supporting me everytime im on floor , and the culture for my past experience is so happy and u never came out of the store sad or dissapointed ,because the staff/co-worker always treated you as a guest/family .that makes you proud and that is memorable experience to me,
Pros
fre launches
Cons
10 hours
Salary / Benefits
My experience as a team member of Jollibee fast food has been really nice. I got to learn new skills and it elped me improve my working habits. Most of the time I used to take orders, do food service and cleaning. The people within the work place where really kind and motivating. I learned how to manage my time somehow and balance it with my studies. The hardest part of the job would be during busy hours, orders get lined up and sometimes customers confuse you with their orders but still, I enjoyed having a small talk with every customer each day and seeing smiles on their faces.
Pros
discount on food price
Cons
Long unpaid hours sometimes
Salary / Benefits
Very hard to work and also doing your schools waht i learned is to be nice and how to interacts in other people especially in Customers.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Eventful that requires quick fast efficient service. Start to finish a friendly environment has been created with the team. TEAMWORK is the key for daily accomplishment of our duties and responsibilities. Equal treatment from staff to management and to co-workers. Every one of us has a bad-day but getting it thru is quite a challenge especially when you are dealing with a very meticulous customer and some items are not available of which trying to get a good sales/revenue will always affect the par-stocking on each area.
Salary / Benefits
fast phase work place, i learn how to do work under pressure, the management is good, co--workers is funny and reliable, hardest part closing time, operating time is the best.
Pros
free food
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
working in jollibee was so great experience ,meeting new friends,learning different things at the same time earning money. communicating to different customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
I love to work in fast food and company that serves customer satisfaction. I learned a lot especially the attitude that you should developed or maintain if it is good or it can help[ the company.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
After I worked in Jollibee i've learned time management, you have to work fast or double your time, and if you have a problem at home you should not bring that problem to your work, and i've learned how to adjust my attittude to my co workers. the hardest part of the job to me is when i make a mistake, i lost my self confidence.and especially the ,most enjoyable part of the job to me is im happy with what im doing .. i enjoy and i love my job.
Pros
free lunch every sunday
Salary / Benefits
work 4 to 5 hours a day, fun but a little bit hard bcause i go to school aftr i work. enjoyable and hard to
Pros
free meal
Cons
i work overtime considering that i still have to go to school after work