Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Dishwasher

Dishwasher5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I think its hard for the newbie crew iwant to try because i want to improve my skills in working to become successful to my future and to make my parents proud of me.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to dishwasher machine or help the staff. I have rule about solo white and pant. It's must nice. Manager gave me for free lunch time by afternoon daily day.
Pros
Free lunch and Ojt for 3month
Cons
300hours
Salary / Benefits
I really loved working there. Because of them, having a large pool of crew members, you can easily find a friend to help you with something if you don't know what to do or the likes. The only cons is when there's a lot of people and you need to work really fast without any mistakes.
Pros
A lot of workers you can befriend with.
Cons
Kind of stressing.
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work 8H in per day plus if you want to OT free meal,but it depends on your free meal if the manager gives you a free meal.Sometimes Broken-Sched.
Salary / Benefits
i worked in jollibee every day and i learned how to comunicate with other peoples and how to manage time in work while studying. Perfect management, and has a work place culture, for me the hardest part of job is cashier, and the most enjoyable part of the job is the funniest moments with your work mates.
Pros
good pays, short hours. etc.