Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Crew Member337 reviews
Philippines337 reviews
Salary / Benefits
When im working at jollibee food corporation company ,i decide to working student at the same time ,its been a year ,but i finished my college because of jollibee .
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
It well recommended for those who wants a good working experience . And it will give us good paced of speed of food servicing for our dear customers .
Salary / Benefits
I was working in Jollibee at Cagayan de oro city Philippines working in F&B society is one of the most amazing experience you can learn standard about foods that your preparing for customers and there is a proper procedure for everything and time to time checking and most important communicating with the crews proper so that service and kitchen can give the best service and s
Salary / Benefits
Even though I'm tired from work I still enjoy my workmates, and don't neglect our health because they have free meals depending on what time you are on duty.
Salary / Benefits
It's stressful because every day there's a lot of costumers coming to our store. I learned that communication can help your job a lot. My hardest part of my job is when they transfer me from kitchen staff to Dining GT.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there as a cashier. I was a student way back then and Jollibee really helped me. I was a working student and they really give students a chance to work.
Salary / Benefits
it was one of my great work experienced. I had learned how to handle the complaints of the customer.
Working with others as a one team.

I also learned how to communicate with many people and I've got a lot of friends.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working environment like jollibee had.i had a very great experience since i worked in your company i learned a lot from you.how to set proper standard in everything.
Salary / Benefits
The company has been productive, innovative, and also competitive with other fast food company. It thought me different things while I was a part timer.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibee?
Salary / Benefits
To my own opinion.. my experience in this company by working as a cashier in almost month. I learn to be a more confident and reliable to my Job. But my wagea are not sufficient to my necessity.
Salary / Benefits
i've learned that being an service crew in a fast food restaurant is not easy because it takes a lot of patients to customers that may disgrace you in work
Salary / Benefits
being in jollibee is so challenging. we need to be so productive because of non stop customers eating in our restaurant we need to make the store always clean
Salary / Benefits
Always wearing smile when talking to the customers order..
Attentive and do your job fast.

Maintaining cleanliness of all area and table for eating..

Listening to the customers needed.
Salary / Benefits
working in jolibee is stressfull but if you enjoy your work its easy. i learned to be discipline,to work silently, to work fast, and i learned to love my work. the management they are ok the managers are approachable. the hardest part is your how you get along with your co workers. the most enjoyable part of the job is that when you see the smiles of the contented costumers
Salary / Benefits
Management not good at treating Employee that's why some of the Crew Resigned. The workplace is good but only a few people Eat because the mall is closing soon
Salary / Benefits
i've been working on Jollibee when i was 18 yrs old, it was very great experience, i learned a lot on how to become a professional employee that i can used at any fields or kind of jobs.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and excitement but a little bit stressful. Taking customer needs and the harderst part is about customer complaints. THe most enjoyable is the events.
Salary / Benefits
it makes you hassle specially if you ever never been in a fast food chain but the experience working in this company is great because they providing benefits, meals and also had great management
Salary / Benefits
Applying at any jollibee branch is easy. You get to work immediately. The only problem is you get tons of work but the salary didn't justify the amount of work.
Salary / Benefits
As a crew, and cahier of jollibee we are responsible to follow the standard of our duty, like warm greeting to the customer, taking orders and do suggestive selling, it's in our hands to rise the profit and meet the target sale of the company,in order to commit those standard u need to love your job, do the mission and vision of the company.work as a team work.
Salary / Benefits
management is really good, so far i had no difficult situation with guest. but when i was still worked at jollibee i'm working student , i do really great adjustment for that and i enjoyed it. i learned from that industious if you have this everything is posible..