Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier273 reviews
Philippines273 reviews
Salary / Benefits
working there you need to be a fast learner, working fast, alerted anytime, you always have patience and friendly tobthe customers, you will always neat..its great working there the salary and benefits are excellent..
Salary / Benefits
You need to be fast as you can when you're working in fast food like my past job in jollibee. Everyone know jollibee is the one of the top fast food restaurant.
Salary / Benefits
Working there was very fast paced and stressful, I almost couldn't graduate from my high school because of how it took a big toll on my time for school. The customers were mostly nice but there are gonna be some encounters with some grumpy, rude customers.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for, they treated you with respect and have decent benefits, room for other opportunities is good to. and Nice workmate and fun workplace
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job it's good for me but working on this kind of food chain is too much stressed but this is only based on my experience because i'm a counter crew in this company some customer are so good some are bad but not totally really bad, On this job i've also learned how to communicate as well to other kind of people while i'm on work taking orders. I resigned here because I got tired my salary was not enough to my financial needs also tfor my family needs.
Salary / Benefits
as always we need to be pleasant and fast becuase its fastfood i learned from my co-worker is dont underestimate your job because our job are not easy job. my enjoyable part of working with them is we are family, i can share my problem to them and they always help me... The hardest part is when i need to choose work over my family..
Salary / Benefits
Co-crews are friendly, same as the managers and TL's. Sometimes relaxed sometimes not. Blessed and thankful for i have another experience in an other field of being a crew in a fast-food chain.
Salary / Benefits
i love talking to people attending to their request that is why i love going and staying at work with smile and efficiently.i am very much happy working at jollibee
Salary / Benefits
Working in Jollibee is nice. Crewmates makes you feel like your workplace is a home. There might be pressure with the management but everything is good. Serving the customers will make you happy and satisfied as if you're living your life in a good way.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to deal and to be patience with nonsence costumer and complain. i learned to be fast moving and to be joyful. It was an amazing experience as a first timer... But the manager was pressuring us of sales
Salary / Benefits
working with this company gave me a great opportunity in customer service, they provide food and service. sometimes its very annoying place. but on the brighter side i learned how to extend my patience.
Salary / Benefits
It is good working in a fastfood chain like Jollibee but the salary is not that good. But on the brighter side, I learned how to extend my patience, how to handle cash.
Salary / Benefits
The training is not that helpful and salary is way low compared to the things you do. Sometimes overtime arent paid and salary is sometimes late either
friendly co-workers
i have learned how to manage time

strict management

fun workplace

lack of workers

the most enjoyable part of the job is having fun even when you are stressed
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot from working at Jollibee, i able to manifest a lot of my skills and develop my multitasking abilities. working under pressure as it is, because of my experience at Jollibee. Working environment of Jollibee or Workplace culture is motivational from managers to crews, setting your goals with the company is a very crucial topic specially on how to prioritize the customer's satisfaction to promote core values of Jollibee.
Salary / Benefits
Good company as they have international standard which can help you to mold your self for a better employee. They will guide you and train you with highly standard.
Salary / Benefits
always fast paced , i learned to how to encounter with the customer. The management is quite old fashion the manager always so mad even it is jollibee means jolly.
Salary / Benefits
If you need help, just ask! It’s much easier than planning out a route to your boss’s cubicle, writing out a specific dialogue, and rehearsing it ten times.
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes, the management is not so good. The salary is not enough for our family because sometimes we only render 6 hours of work per day, but we signed the contract that our minimum hours of work is 8 hours.
Pros
Free lunches and out break.
Cons
Long hours in doing caygo.
Salary / Benefits
Its a good start for student as a part time coz most students work in jollibe food chain to have extra money as a part time once they have a vacant time from their school
Salary / Benefits
this company is the best work I have because I learn more like to make a friendly and honestly to more people and I have more experience in this work and friend in this company..