Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Tuguegarao City

Tuguegarao City25 reviews
Salary / Benefits
For me working in Jollibee is really a unforgettable experience, Jollibee gives me fun, experience to travel anywhere as a part of smart team, giving joy to everyone in the party makes me feel good 😊
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
On time breaks
Salary / Benefits
this job doesn't only require full time and alertness of an individual for in this area we are to respond to any that the customers demand from us and that this is indeed a very challenging job yet teaches a person to value time and pace in every situation.
Salary / Benefits
As a crew, and cahier of jollibee we are responsible to follow the standard of our duty, like warm greeting to the customer, taking orders and do suggestive selling, it's in our hands to rise the profit and meet the target sale of the company,in order to commit those standard u need to love your job, do the mission and vision of the company.work as a team work.
Salary / Benefits
A chalenging workplace,that teaches you to be alert,smart and more focus specially during rush hours because its in demand specially for kids and all.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working with my colleagues and especially dealing with my customers. I usually crack joke to my customers that's why they love to comeback and dine in Jollibee.
Pros
good benefits
Salary / Benefits
you feel the joyfull happiness as a family,having a cooperative and productive with your team,learn how to deal and meet the demands of the customers with happiest smiles
Pros
free meals
Cons
long breaks
Salary / Benefits
• Responsible in satisfying the customer needs
• Responsible in executing product quality to be serve in the customer

• Responsible in executing and achieving high FSC

• Responsible in implementation and monitoring sales program per shift

• Responsible in implementation ,evaluation and monitoring

cost management program per shift

• Responsible in executing ,monitoring, implementation and evaluation

on standard operating Procedure in all station depends on schedule

either production or service

• Responsible in implementation of standards on product acceptance

• Responsible in receiving items and documentation of deliveries receipt like

chilled, frozen and dry product deliveries

• Responsible in monitoring daily utilities consumption

• Responsible in implementation FSC(Food, Service, Cleanliness and Condition)

plans and GSC (Gold Standard Check) compliance during the shift

• Responsible in handling complaints on shift

• Acts as Certified First Aider

• Responsible monitoring and implementation of Alagang Jollibee program

in Customer Service experience

• Responsible in executing product quality to be serve in the customer

• Responsible in executing and achieving high FSC

• Strength Food and Production ,Crew Training Certified
Salary / Benefits
Working in food industry is one of the enjoyable experience that you can explore your taller team work and specially your friendliness. Costumer is always first but not always right.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
sometimes overtime not paid
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a good company and they give us good knowledge about food industry. This company you need to be fast on what you are doing and the management is friendly.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
One hour break
Salary / Benefits
I worked day and night, i learned to become independent and to save money for my studies., management was so good. The most enjoyable part are: events/teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in this company.All the managers are humble and helpful.They all listen to the problems we encountered.We cannot say No to those customer who are needing help.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy my work because my boss is kind and almost all of my colleague and nice too i can work under pressure and can smile to the customer even tiring times.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
jollibee is a fun workplace with joyful workmates. We were given a minimum of 4 hours to work. the management is Good. I have learned a lot in this company or fast food restaurant like I need to be more elastic in terms of patience, learn to manage things in a short period of time.
perhaps I can say that didn't experience any hard time working at jollibee because I enjoyed everything, waking up at 2 in the morning just to deliver and assemble the bulk orders and making those who attended the party you booked Happy especially the kids.
Pros
free Single Meal
Cons
short time
Salary / Benefits
A day at work is challenging, interesting and not boring because of your co- workers always find a way to amuse me even at the middle of a crucial day, many customers or even at a not so good temperature in your workplace due to brown outs. So I learned how to deal with different attitudes of my co- workers, I also learned to be patient everytime and follow orders from the managers.
Salary / Benefits
typical day will be a lot of people will come in to our branch, since Jollibee in our branch is the leading outlet in our city. I learned a lot like managing people, engaging them to achieve their goals and collaborating with the higher management. The workplace is in fast pacing, we need to process the orders and serve them as fast as we could/ The hardest part that I'm doing is to evaluate their performance because this will serve on their regularization and that needs to submit to the higher management.The most enjoyable part of the job is that I worked with different personalities and I'm being challenge to work with them.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
The company is very much goal oriented & innovative. It always adhere to the highest standard. It makes it people well equipped with knowledge to work well with theor current task
Pros
Medical, family day & incentive
Cons
Pressure, shifting hours
Salary / Benefits
productive and competent.the management are good i have learned to be patient to my work and deal with my co-workers.enjoyable part of the job your praised by your leaders.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee Foods Corporation as a Filipino brand company always ensures their internal and external customers leave feeling happier, by providing the highest standards of service in every encounter.
Pros
Performance Appraisal with Incentives
Cons
Long hours of Work
Salary / Benefits
Because of Jollibee, I learned how to mingle with other people,. I gained self confidence (boost self confidence) , I became more flexible and I learned how to value the importance of my work especially of that I really wanted to serve other people/ customers with the best way I can just to satisfy their needs and wants.
With my co- workers, I know how to adapt myself with other people especially that the people I met have different cultures, behavior and beliefs. The things that makes me enjoy or happy is when I render service to the guest or customers that made them satisfied . When I meet new customers and they became my new friends.
Pros
with discounts, with mid month and year end incentives, family health benefits
Cons
long hour duty
Salary / Benefits
being a stock man who does all the back "door work" like preparing all the products needed for the production, fixing all deliveries during the production and deliveries and doing inventory is not easy but because of good working environment, i was able to enjoy the job. also, it gave me the confidence and skills that i will forever treasure.
Pros
free meals and snacks also gift checks
Salary / Benefits
The company provides me a lot of things , to work as one and fun with my co workers, discussions of new strategies with the managements even working on pressured surroundings.
Pros
free lunch, more benefits.
Cons
standard working hours.