Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews in Tarlac City

Tarlac City37 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I think its hard for the newbie crew iwant to try because i want to improve my skills in working to become successful to my future and to make my parents proud of me.
Salary / Benefits
The work there in Jollibee is very nice and fun, you can enjoy every of your duty. Assisting all the customers while smilling on them showing a nice and a happy service. I learned to become a positive crew member where i used it to be more productive in my work. The management is nice they have their tasks and work on how the company run accurately and also taking care all of its staff and members giving a nice job and fair benefits. The workplace is good and fun, it enhance your abilities to communicate well with your co-workmates. The hardest part of a job is when there is a complainant that sometimes can not handle the crew. But the most enjoyable part of the job is you are enjoying every single day of your life and in work.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
in Jollibee, I experienced good relationships, I have learned a lot of values like the spirit of family. They give me a chance to finish my studies in college. Jollibee help me to reach my DREAMS.
Serving costumer everyday.
I learned how to appreciate the little things.

The management is very caring.

No hardest part in my job because i can do it.

When the costumer satisfied to our Service.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to manage my time and how to be efficient and effective at the same time.My previous experiences taught me on how to faced issues and problems in life.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Too much customer everyday, so much happy serving customers enjoying our food, hardest part of the job is detailed cleaning, most enjoyable is serving food to customers
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Overtime pay with free meal
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working at jollibee because the supervisors are very kind and fun they treat us like family and we enjoy working together as a team, I'm very thankfull because I was in college that time and jollibee help me a lot to sustained the financial of my studies.
Pros
Chicken meal
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is a nice training ground for starter especially its a fast food industry where you can deal with different personalities of customers.......
Pros
Management team
Cons
Fast and efficiency
Salary / Benefits
It's hard but fun. It's a hard work experience but it's important to be able to do your job well. There will be many lessons learned, many new friends who have come to know. More importantly, knowledge.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Pp
Salary / Benefits
I'm working student i have class in afternoon and working in morning I've learned a lot being an employment and to manage my work I'm always giving my loyalty and integrity the place is very clean and nice smell and services also the hardest part of my job when i balance my study and work the most enjoyable part of my job is break time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
30 minutes breaktime
Salary / Benefits
i am happy and honored to be part of this company.a company that will challenge you physically, mentally and emotionally.it will help you boost your confidence and managing skill
Pros
transportation and meal allowance
Cons
long hours of work no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
It is fun working at jollibee foods corporation, but its tiring. And always extend to your plot time. But its ok, because when pay day will come your salary is higher.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Proper approaching the costumer.
good quality.

delicious foods.

obey the rules of the company.

strictly obey the quality and standard of the products.
Pros
partime
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
Being productive in a workplace it just like an sports, which they are all devoted to do some challenges that they face to build up strong foundations and team spirits.
Pros
chicken, drinks, water, rice and etc.
Cons
10 hours
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work in Jollibee is daily communication with different persons, as a Cashier I've learned how to deal in the field of accounting. Sometimes in our management, there are some situations for example some costumers need to get their order on time. The hardest part of my job is checking inventory every month but the most enjoyable is you get a perfect score in our weekly exam.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8hrs.
Salary / Benefits
It's more fun to work on Jollibee because of friend who are always there to support and guide you in your respective work. The manager team is also in good shape to train other crews.
Pros
Fun ambiance of work
Cons
No Sunday rest
Salary / Benefits
Happy, productive, work while having fun with assisting customer and bonding with the other crews and managers. Friendly environment, comfortable and happy.
Salary / Benefits
Family oriented company its a nice company to work with and professionally and technologically equipped. Their employee on higher position are very humble and down to earth people .
Salary / Benefits
Food Safety and Management skills are required and more trouble shooting on a daily basis. It is a stressful environment especially when peak hours.
Pros
free lunch, more benefits
Cons
long hours of work, stressful
Salary / Benefits
a good team members, standard management team, fun workplace, reliable and productive team members. an equal salary to the job your working. trustworthy members.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hour of work equivalent to unproductive workers
Salary / Benefits
Had so much fun, learning, and experiences. You can't feel that your working since everyone is having fun while working.

It was my first job so I can say it was a great experience!
Pros
free meal
Cons
low salary